I went to use the toilet and in the process of trying to get poop out I felt a large lump pushing ou

Posted , 5 users are following.

I went to use the toilet then in the process of poop coming out I felt a soft lump,painless one pushing out to and it itches its being there for like 4 days its freaking me out cause it itches then when I clean up itching stops it just feels like nothing is going on there but the lump is small

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like a Hemorrhoid? Have you had them before? You can get OTC meds for that or go see your doctor.
  • Posted

use a stool softener ok it does help ok. and also  marlax  is great too. and  eattting fruit  and drink alot of water  and you,ll do good.  i did. the day after my surgry i had too poop  and it hurt but it came out soft.   but  warning  use your shower too clean you off ok  don,  wip ok.     it does well i did it for 3 weeks  and i,m doing super today  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.