I am 11 days post op

thanks

lee x

1 like, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Lee,

Not sure how long to wait for a bath.I am a shower lover.Talking of which I had my first shower today since my op.It was ok but the problem being is that we still have a shower over the bath so I have to step in and out of the bath.Getting out was the worst as I always get out facing the other way and I got 1 leg in,1 leg out and then I got stuck fir a minute.I have staples which are due to be taken out on Weds

xxx

• Posted

Oh dear Teresa. Stuck in the bath not good 

I dropped my scrub in shower and shouted on my 22 year old son to,come and get it for me. I think I damaged him for life ha ha.

good luck for wed - God knows what's keeping my scar closed

lee x

• Posted

I keep dropping lots of things round the house and my Dad has to go round collecting them all up again.

• Posted

I could do with a litter picker.I have a curved walking stick which is handy to pick certain things up like clothes or hooking up thin cables like phone charger cables.Walking stick comes in handy for for turning on plug sockets as we always turn ours off.
    • Posted

My hubby is a school teacher so spending his holidays doing everything for me,  shame 

x

• Posted

I have a year old golden retriever who if I dropped anything and it wasn't heavy she would pick it up for me sometimes I didn't have to ask her I would have been lost without her as my husband had go acknowledged work two days after I came home

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.