Ideal day?.

Posted , 6 users are following.

What would your ideal day be?

If the powers that be could totally wipe your memory if all you have suffered and allow you to wake up tomorrow and it just be like a ordinary day with no anxiety..no depression..no thoughts of anxiety or depression.

I would wake up..stretched..then maybe roll back over to have a lazy morning. Then maybe I'd have a bath,wake my son and take him into town to do a little shopping and have dinner. Then I'd come home and relax on the couch all evening,catching up on all the soaps and tv programmes I've missed.

Nothing elaborate for me. That would be my ideal day. Just a normal,relaxed,content day xxx

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

your memories make you a stronger person but I see where you are coming from.

• Posted

I wish I could have a day like that just be normal again, I would like to do stuff to injoy them again, not like now which would be too keep busy to keep my mind off the anxiety.
  • Posted

I would just love 2 get up, feel human, have shower without feeling im going 2 fall into a heap, then go into town with my daughters, do some shopping maybe even go 2 the cinema then grab a bit of lunch, simple things that my friends do all the time, I would give anything 2 do it just once more xx
  • Posted

I would like to wake up feeling refresh not exhaust that would be nice too!!
    • Posted

With you on that one Ray, that would be so nice smile xx
    • Posted

I would trade all the money in the world to be my normal self again, one thing I have learned was that health is alway more important then money
  • Posted

I think it's important to remember the good "normal" times....My perfect day is something that my son and I would do regular before all this....I keep trying to think of things to make me smile from before this episode but it's very hard.

I went to the cinema a few weeks ago with my mum and sis and for all the focus I had and the enjoyment I felt...I could of very well just been sat on the motorway watching the card go by!!!! Wasn't the greatest experience but still I did it and looking back now....feel pretty proud xxx

• Posted

Well done, thats a huge achievement and so you should be proud, all we want is to enjoy the simple things in life that we once took for granted, night night chic, hope you sleep well and have a good day tomorrow smile xx
    • Posted

Goodnight Lesley. Sleep well, I pray we all have a great day tomorrow xx
  • Posted

I think it's because of those memories that we appreciate normal days and I would also say we don't need so much to be content. I mean, just a day without anxiety and/or depression is a good day for us, isn't it? So once we're free of that, we're super close to having a perfect day smile I like what you said: "Just a normal, relaxed, content day." I'm happy with that xx
  • Posted

Taking time out and having quality time with someone who does not ask questions or judge your mood..........
    • Posted

Very true. It would be nice. I wouldn't mind having somebody there,just to hold my hand and let me know that it doesn't matter......they are going to be there every step of the way xx
  • Posted

My perfect day would be waking up with a smile on my face, going to work with a smile on my face, and coming home from work with a smile on my face. Something I haven't been able to do for a year and a half!

Sounds dumb to others but my anxiety has practically ruined my career.

I'll get there eh? One day we will all have our perfect days!

• Posted

Oh I do hope so..... 

My sister downloaded Paul David's " at last a life" for me last night. Makes so much sense. I have been practicing some of the things he says today and found that I had a good day xx

I empathise with what you are saying. I was working 2 jobs and studying for my level 3 in counselling and for the time being,all that has been out on the back burner. It's horrible how it can get so out of control.xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.