Idk what these bumps are

Posted , 7 users are following.

i have all these bumps ive been told vp but i dont know if it is...its hard ti get tested with covid and also been having a very bad smell and itchy now...it looks the exact same as months ago but never had odor or itch...im not sire if myabe i have a yeast infection now and that explains the smell and itch..someone pls help im very stressed its all i tjink about and im sexually active with one person for the past year and i was tested for chlamydia and such before him and came out clean!imageimageimage

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

vp nothing to worry about

• Posted

are you sure?? if you look near the inner bottom you can see kind of larger bumps, also would you onow what the odor and itch is?

• Posted

everything is normal. it looks a little irrated but thats probs from sex the smell and itch could just be a UTI or youre not cleaning yourseld well enough. bur everything looks the wag its suppose to

• Posted

how do i get rid of a uti??

• Posted

how do i get rid of a uti??

• Posted

About the odour, have you tried any vaginal wash?

• Posted

hello i think i might be having the same problem im so scared can someone help me ????? image

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.