Idk what to do anymore i saw a cardiologist idk if i should see another one .

Posted , 3 users are following.

Soo Lately My Heart Been going Fast Alot just by getting up from bed or setting down soon as i get up it feels like its hard to breath then my heart beats really fast it happens alot of times a day like literaly this is a everyday thing i saw a cardiologist did alot of test 7day heart monitor , stress test running on a trim mill , echo , thyriod aeverything is normal he just said i have a little bit of arrythmia but not a dangerous he said im fine he didnt give me any meds or anything but i seen him about a month ago but i feel like it it has been getting worst it beats hard and speeds up reslly fast then it calms down but i try to not pay no mind to it but it feels like i have a heart rythm disorder feel like im going to drop dead any day my heart beats hard , fast all the time lets say this basically every day and all this happen about three months or four months ago of smoking weed i guess it trigger something it wasnt laced doe friend was fine i was just gojng nuts but now all this is hiting me really hard i cant enjoy my self go out and have fun how i use to not my heart wont let me doing anything This is really wierd also say im really tierd trying fall asleep i felt like my heart stoped got up so fast from bed and ran my heart starting going fast . Hope this would go some day i pray every day for nothing to happen to me this really worrying me please help ......

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

Hello, I'm a 20 year old male in decent shape and had this problem just 6 months ago, I was certain my life would never go back to normal, I had REAL heart palpitations every moment of the day, the only time I felt at peace was when I was in a dead sleep, but I couldn't sleep because my heart would be beating nonstop when I closed my eyes (believe it or not this is normal lol) I had 2 Ekgs and was diagnosed with a slight arrhythmia and heart murmur, convinced I'm going to die I paid $2000!! For an echo and the results were normal, when you have anxiety iTs not uncommon for a doctor to diagnose arrhythmia when in reality your adrenal gland is just constantly going off. I know it seems like you can't imagine a life anymore when you're not noticing your heart but I promise it will go away and you will graduated onto better anxiety symptoms like constant urge to pee or thinking you have cancer lol. It always comes back until you find some peace but don't worry, nothing bad from anxiety last forever and I know for a fact from your post you just have anxiety, you've had all the test and you're in the clear, be happy! It may take a little time for your heart related anxiety to go away, it took me about 2-3 months of constant worrying and feeling it and one day.. it just left. I don't remember when.. I can actually stand up and my heart won't race anymore, I can lay on my left side without my heart pounding in my chest, I can workout and not even think about my heart but a couple months ago I didn't even wanna walk up 2 steps in fear I might die, so again- you are fine, live and love your life, you're not gonna die anytime soon and realistically it probably won't be from a heart problem. Enjoy yourself and take care

If it really bothers you to the point of panic attacks get a prescription of 10mg propanol, it saved my life a couple times, only take it when things get bad

• Posted

Sow made me feel much better been like this for three months did you take meds doe for it to go away all the time ?
    • Posted

It went away for good for the most part, I got it about a week ago for 2 nights but I tried not to worry too much because a couple days prior I had a stressful day at work and it seems like my anxiety carries over.. Il go through a tough event and about a couple days later the symptoms will hit me, not really I got 12 10mg propanol pills and took half a one every night for like 4 days at the peak of it, but I still have like 5 whole ones left invade of emergencys, you don't need anything tho, just gotta relax and take it easy. I know it may not seem like you're anxious but on a sub-conscious level you're still upright about something. I'm always like that tho even at my calmest

Don't worry it will go away before you know it

• Posted

Yeah im just scared about it im only 20 years old it literaly goes fast all the time im not saying regular fast when i feel a little nervous i uncofterble like moving my back tryjng to relax like forcing my self to be calm because my heart goes really breath and i start breathing hard but yeah im type scared sense it goes really fast all the time imagine i catch a blood clot in my heart for going so fast sense it s a everyday thing
  • Posted

Oh yah and I smoked weed every single day for 6 years before I had my first panic attack and stopped for good, weed isn't bad and isn't gonna cause anxiety or anything but sometimes growing up people go through changes and can't cope with the stress and may devolope anxiety. Weed didn't cause this it just brought your feeling to the surface and now you need to deal with it, we are all inevitably going to die someday, don't ever think "marijuana did this to me" because it was gonna happen eventually. I promise in a month or 2 you will be right back to normal

• Posted

Yeah Hopefully ill be alright i been like this for 4 months already its a hard thing i never had this before this hit me so hard
  • Posted

Johnnie.....I just went through the same experiance. There is an app called "stop the worry!" try it. All the heart tests confirm that your heart is fine. Remember to tell yourself that. Its palpitations, amd anxiety is the cause. Rely on the Lord, he has a plan for you and when we worry we are wasting all of our joy and our lives. I still deal everyday but I am not in control the man upstairs is. Take a deep breath, and the less you give your emotions they will subside.

I will pray for all the anxiety suffers, as I know.it is crimpling!

• Posted

Yeah its scary dont wanna die im only 20 years old my heart doing this feel like ama be like this for a long time sense i been like this for three months idk if i will enjoy my self again my friends even dont wanna be around me or go out because they scared if something happen sense my heart is always speeding. it just makes me feel down because i see every one out having a good time and its like i cant because of my heart 😩

• Posted

It is not your heart. Knowing that i guess is half the issue..believing that is the other half. How the mind works is here is you are anxious..you have an anxiety disorder and what ever other labels are thrown at you..to handle this mess a better way, or to rationalize it out in your own form of processing you manifested it physcially  as a physcial,ailment. And did so from symptoms..but the symptoms real rationale is chemical and hormonal stress chemicals your body releasing to,protect itself from danger.  Fight of flight. Your mind senses danger as a mal function and the ripple effect begins. At first it can be a situation, an illness, a trauma but after that these annoying little nuerotranmitters  you have all,over your body form a connection which becomes a memory. You have a mind memory and a body memory. Both exists. The body keeps score. So the next time you have anxiety the body is like ooh i know this one and sets off the memory of what you interpret as heart symptoms. I will say from experiemce once you get that and no longer fear it it calms doen. But another symptom or symptoms appear. Its a mess. Yes sometimes you can have a disease or ailments first or also. This all co exists sadly. But usually the disease is tangible or picked up in blood or a scan or by a doctor. So when you thouroughly get examined and bloodmwork womt lie you have to reassess you hypothesis so to speak. The brain is an organ..the same as the heart or kidney or liver it can mal function as well. Not an isea many seem to want to accept or embrace but its true. You want an answer for what is happening..everyone does but science doesnt have one specific enough becuase they do not know yet. All of this technology is not even a hundred years old. Mris came in 1977..all the bloodwork is a tad older but technology still came later. Scientists havent had enough time and knowledge yet to figure out a ton of stuff. Where the progress has occurred is the neck down. Bones, simplier orhans that they have made major waves in. The heart is on the list. They are so good woth the heart. Great great scans and test and machines and vitals so if a heart doctor examines you and machines and everything is healthy.. your heart is healthy. Now why do feel what you feel? Adrenaline, cortisol and epieneperine and body memory . It is cause and effect. Blood pools to major organs once your body and mind sense danger. It is cause and effect. Noe preprogrammed in you. So learn more. Learn what is happening via biology and anatomy and physiology and learn more about anxiety disorders.  Will it stop all this..for some maybe it will and for some no but at oeast then you can move off the heart organ and pursue a more effective way to manage all this. 

I hope that made sense. This isnt easy nor fun and no one on Earth wants to endure or live with this. But it exists and as much as you wish and want to believe there is a simple answer and a fix right now no one knows it. I wish they or we did.

you can have a good time,you can. Once you believe that you can and will. You have made a connection or an anxiety rule that is false. Having a good time is an emotional reaction. Not a physical one. Somyes you can have a good time. To acquire that sensation yiu have to lower the anxiety. The chemicals that cause the anxiety act as a switch and turn off the hapoy chemicals. Thats why you think you can have a good time. Thats why these meds were made to force the happier chemicals and over ride the dtress chemicals. Its forced and for half the people that use it work fine, nit for the other half. Many have learned how to forge thru this and self calm and such that they can do this with no meds. Therapy and skills and tools then the bidy can take it from there. Its a balancing game controlled by you. Now there are other theories too..a good healthy gut is needed. Seratonin is most made in the gut then absorbed into the body and functions. So be very sure to eat healthy, drink lots of water and exercise. We are machines and we need that to function properly.  So provide yourself with the basics, then therapy. A decent therapist many are and some stink. A good decent therapist for you will feel right. Keep an open mind and tru all different things. It could be walking an hour a day that calms you.  Listening to music (not death stuff lol), staring at nature. Different things resonate with different people. 

***Since you got a clean bill,of health now challenge all this okay. Challange it. Remove the death fear. Thats so extreme. You  live and suffer and all sad all the time is a worse case scenario anyway.  So challenge it all. Go play a sport, take up yoga, swimming, walking..etc..you heart starts race ..challenge it. Face it amd let it rip but keep moving 

many have ailments that co exist and can not challenge it as aggressively. But you can. You really can, allow the anxiety to run over you and theu like a wave. No fear added to it. Lay in the ground if needed and pretend its a wave of water. And whilst it happens just belly breathe and vupisualize yourself doing some fun activity or at the beach. It can feel beyond awful doing this this at first. Like you are dieing it can feel that way. But but if sone right over the corse of a months to a year you will no longer feel it and be scared of it. That is called retraining anxiety. Eventually it reprograms. The triggers might begin but the body memory will be like nope we are good keep doing what your doing. And then you know it is managed. There will always be setbacks but thats all they are. This takes all of you to do, consistent commitment and time.

no isisnt f. Yes it very badly sucks. Many cant relate to it..lucky them but 40 millions relate to it and its one out of four that can. Thats a lot. The media still stigmatizest as do some sadly. Just anxiety is nit what this is at all. This is a mal function and it is the fear center o it anxiety times a hundred at keast, needs a new name really. But the label is just for science anyway.nd this entire world needs to back off amd be more more compassionate. They arent even woth seeable ailments just morally a bit better. I dint get the nature of man. Not always so kind. But then again anyone whi has experienced an anxiety disorder is compassionate too on the whole. So interesting stuff with all that.

that was a long ramble but i didnt know how to just say some light bulb thing in a few lines and id like for this to get better so you can go and have fun. You are on this Earth for an adventure for the experiences and  for whatever reason things do go awry but you want to have fun and i just want you to believe with every cell of your body you still can. And it would feel great and make a big difference for ur mental health too, if you have ever played a complex video game look at this like that and figure out your way out of this situation so you can get to the enjoyment part. 

It is not your heart.

• Posted

Ghank you so much flr being here for me and telling me this i got a little calm over this yeah the weed that i smoked triggered my anxiety i guess it wasnt laced i guess it was to strong after that happen i been getting alot of sympthoms in my body but im over that now its that now it just my heart racing and ahortness of breath all the time and some times chest pains but it just hard its like someone controling your body and doing stuff to it its just hard its like you have to fight it but after your done and went through now your body is in pain and really tierd but i barely think about anything to be anxious that i know of sometimes somwthing just hits me i guess to scare me like feeling im just going to pass out and fall or feeling like im holding my breath and dont even notice and sometimes its hard to breath i hope and i pray that some day i get better been like this for four months already and its been rough for me couldnt even finish school and do what i wanted to do because this is basically trying to control me i just feel like im a nobody every one i know reaching there goals and working and im just stuck with this for four months doing anything just taking a walk and coming back home . cant even go to a bar or a lounge because of this and idk i probably cant even drink if my heart is doing this all the time like i have heart problems
    • Posted

I smoked every single day from 12-19 every day! And I only stopped because when I started working at 19 and tried to smoke I would devolope panic attacks, it won't cause panic disorder or anxiety but it will bring it to the surface. I don't want you to think "this messed me up for life" because it was gonna happen either way eventually. You might as well deal with it now so you don't have to worry the rest of your life. I'm 20 too and I'm over my anxiety except for my hypochondria. You're gonna be fine man just give it some time

• Posted

But im saying Weed Did you smoke weed and it happen like that or how did yours happen?
    • Posted

Yeah i use to smoke heavy for about three years or two when i use to smoke i use to feel my heart sometime racing but i wouldnt pay no mind because proabably it was because i had to much certain weed would have me calm and certain would have my heart speeding but wasnt pay no mind to it but i guess when this happen to me it hit me harder something tiggered me and ever sense that day i never been the same i even stoped because i thought i was going to die from a heart attack or something but my friend was so calm we smoked from the same thing but me i was the only one freaking out like crazy and my heart was literaly racing for 30minutes this happen around thanks giving Like November and that one time changed me till now like four months having sympthoms in my body spams body feeling sore chest pains really fast heart rate and my head always feeling wierd and my vision like sometimes feel unreal or feel like i cant breath i feel like if i could go back to that day and say no im fine i would been wonderful right now but that one thing changed everything that was a reallt bad mistake i did it messed me sometimes i think im just going crazy because all of this because before i really didnt know that much about health anxiety im thinking anxiety is a normal thing but didnt know you will have sympthoms mostly everyday running back and fourth to the ER its just a crazy how this made me wind up .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.