If all this anxiety disorder went awa

Posted , 2 users are following.

i tend to dream that if one day this whole disorder was just gone to never return what would be the first thing you would want to do. I would want to go on small trip to somewher Β really adventurous and fun. Walk around freely and enjoy the fresh air. Anybody else think about this? Maybe we can all feel happy for a few minutes and dream..

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Excuse the typos it posted before i could correct them
  • Posted

πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™ if I woke up tomorrow morning without anymore anxiety and never to return anxiety , first thing I would do is thank the lord above for rescuing me from anxiety and giving me another chance to live my life and promise him to never take life for granted ,,, the would get out of bed get wash and dressed and go take a long walk out the Japanese gardens get a breath of fresh air then I would call the doctor so.she could write my letter to go back to work next week , ams then I would go to the mall and shop and celebrate feeling great , then I would come home get really pretty and dressed up and go to happy hour and have a drink or 2 or three of tequila !!! And I would stag outside for as long as possible .
    • Posted

That was beautiful! Sounds fantastic. πŸ™ŒπŸ½ Β see yourself doing all that stuff daily.Β 
    • Posted

I think about it everyday Lisa , every single day I think about it . one day I'll be doing all the things I love again , one day soon !!!
    • Posted

We all will πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™
    • Posted

AMEN πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»
  • Posted

haha that's my hope for sure!

how are you feeling today?

• Posted

i have good days. Im just tired of all this anxiety disorder thing already. I want to enjoy my life without these sudden adrenaline rushes or fear ridden worries. I know what it is im going on three decades of it on and off and i get the whole manually calming down thing, but its tiring. I have some ailments at this point in my life and they scare me and i dont know if im over scared or i should be scared because i write everything off to panic disorder. I just keep myself happy as best i can. I use this site as self therapy really. I wish this existed when i was younger. I didnt understand any of it for years when it first started. The best thing i ever did was spent a solid year learning bio behavioral stuff, now known as cbt. That worked for me for over ten years.And about a year in half ago i learned mindfullness breathing which i absolutely love, but it is still work and sometimes it gets the best of me. All of us have dreams and hopes so i thought one discussion would the things we would all love to do if this didnt exist. Power of the spoken kind of thing.

Β 

• Posted

Haha living with a disorder. Not a trigger kind of thing. Its a fact of my life. Just gets frustrating. I have issues with an optic nerve which makes me worry about my eyes. I had the disorder before the optic nerve issue though.Β 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.