If I beat anxiety then you surely CAN!

Posted , 10 users are following.

Back when l was diagnosed with anxiety disorder I was looking anywhere in the internet to hear a happy story but all I could find is ‘ it’s been 10 years’ or ‘it’s not curable’ and this used to shoot my anxiety to the moon and made me worse and worse so I promised myself I will beat it and come back to share a happy successful story to those who are still suffering! 

So here’s my story 

It all started 3 years ago, when I was rushed to the ER thinking I was dying and it turns out it was a panic attack.. and from that day, the battle of anxiety started, a lot of sleepless nights with 1 hour of sleep every 48 hours, a lot of melt downs and crying, a lot of visits to the ER, waking up in the morning was so heavy, knowing unfortunately that I’m still alive and will continue suffering, obsessive thoughts never left me driving me nuts, going out of my house was such a challenge, I couldn’t eat and went down to 50 kilos while my length is 170 m! it was the toughest battle I had to fight in my entire life, a battle with my mind!  Yet it was the best thing that happened to me, came out of it stronger than ever, fully ready for whatever s**t life throws at me, cherishing all the little things in life like the ability to even sleep or eat, and most importantly I got rid of so many things that might have caused it like  job, habits and even toxic people including my 7 years boyfriend , I engaged myself in things i love to do, I always had a smile on my face no matter what’s going on inside of me, and most importantly: SPORTS is key, I beg beg you please to train, whenever you get a panic attack or anxious get yourself on a treadmill right away!! to all those who are suffering from anxiety, hang in there I promise it will go, I completely beat it and free of anxiety! I promise you will be grateful for this melt down for the rest of your life, please don’t hesitate to ask me for help! I’m ready to share my full successful story with each and everyone and provide full help and support as it literally took me 3 years working to beat it so u can share with you all details! Hang in there beautiful people ????

8 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Laila ,

I'm so happy to hear your story and God bless you for motivating the rest of us who still suffering . Your story is so like me. I suffer from a panic attack a month ago and ever since then..its never the same for me..my anxiety and panic comes randomly..every single day plus heart palpitations. I went to the ER so many times ..they did EKG, chest xrays, blood test, urine but everything normal. I haven't ate much since.. Lost a lot of pound , no energy at all...at times I want to do things to get my mind off my anxiety but I'm so weak..my only hope now is leaving it to GOD..I pray ever single day and I know that he will answer me. Thank you for sharing your story love !! . Thank you ! .

• Posted

Keep fighting! Don’t get me wrong but don’t just leave it on God! It’s all in your hands trust me! And I know how difficult it is but needs consistency. Consistency in everything. Sports, CBT.. etc at times I used to break down then pull myself together again and fight back! I had a beautiful notebook with me everywhere I go, whenever any of these thoughts hit me, I would write the LOGICAL, FACTUAL answer 

For instance I will die: I would write in my notebook, nobody ever ever died from panic attacks! And calm myself! Even if I got this thought 100 times a day, I will write the answer 100 times on my notebook, eventually your mind gets tired and submit to the logic 

Another example fainting: when you get a panic attack is beside the Adrenalin level in the body shoots up hende the fast heart beats and heavy breathing, with this change, it’s IMPOSSIBLE to faint with high adrenalin!

Get your notebook, trick your mind back, tire it and let it submit to logic, keep writing keep writing! It takes time! Maybe weeks maybe months but what I assure you if you follow this every single day you will get there

Write as if you talking to a friend, think about you before anxiety, think if few years back a friend came to you and said I feel I will die now, what will be your logical answer? Write this in your notebook 

Am I clear? 

I promise I promise it will end! Keep fighting I know how difficult

Private message me if you need any help ❤️

• Posted

Yes its very clear !! Thank you very much . Can I also ask u a question ? . how bad was your chest pain or tightness and your shortness of breath ? . Mine is pretty bad and I don't know if its really anxiety that cause it ...

• Posted

It was really really bad! I had heart palpitations literally 24/h, couldn’t catch my breath and had a feeling I wanted to yawn all the time to try to open my chest! There was times I used to breathe very loudly as if I was suffocating then rush myself to ER to tell me I’m perfectly fine 

When you find yourself asking if this symptom and that one is caused by anxiety or not then it is because of anxiety! Anxious thoughts! 

• Posted

Sorry to interrupt! Just wanted to let you know that my chest pain and short of breath is also very bad and happens everyday! It's never gone although sometimes i don't think about it from keeping myself busy. What kind of breathlessness do you have? Mine is this urge to take a deep breath and not be able to take that deep breath and my chest hurts so bad until I get that satisfying breath 

• Posted

Its probably anxiety that's causing it then...my chest pain is pretty bad. I get them every day chest tightening , discomfort to my back and o always never seem to be able to get a full satisfied breath. I recently went to the ER again cause I have so much acid reflux so now..I have that with everything and its a pain in the a$$.

• Posted

Thank you . ik its sucks having chest pain. I get heart pounding and palpitations all the time. It freaks me out sometimes but I'm getting use to it that now a day when it comes , which it every single day ...I just ignored it and I don't dread out like I use too lol it sucks big time..

• Posted

2 months I had been to the ER 15 times from what i was told but I was in so much pain and felt like I was dying, hated the ER but had no other choice! My symptoms were so out of control! It still is but it will be one month that I didn't think to go to the ER which for me going every other day is amazing! I started taking natural pills that seem to slowly but surely help me. I also got used to my symptoms and whenever I feel an attack coming I breath through my nose only even though it kills me inside to take that deep breath but I hold it off until as much as I can and then I try to take a deep breath! I tell myself that this attack will not kill me so let's get this sh*t over with! Thinking like this for the past month has allowed me to calm myself down

• Posted

I meant it's amazing that I don't have the same pain as when I did when I went every other day

• Posted

Thank you for sharing your experiences. I'm curently feeling so lost now you know. There are days I thought I'm getting better then it reappears. I really wish my normal outgoing self again. I've had so many tests already, still going some tests. Every doctor I've been has been little to no help. I'm so tired of this situation asking myself if I'm going crazy, or why me. Why is this happening to me. I want to get out of this cycle so much. All the physical symptoms I can't stand them anymore. I'm generally a happy, energetic person but this whole thing is like trying to tear the foundation of who I really am. I'm sick of this, and how most people don't understand this.

• Posted

I m writing to you with weeping eyes . My anxiety is killing me. Many posts i write in this forum. I have heart anxiety so i cannot put myself on trademill. I m sure i hv heart problem. My heart beat is now 47. Heart is badly sinking. How i believe on cardiologist that i have anxiety. My life is ruined. I m tired to visit again and again to dotors.
  • Posted

Hi dear. I have extream anxiety. I request u plz help me. I feel every day i m dying. Alot of pist i send in this forum. My lufe money and most things are ruinef. Can i share my number with you. I need your personal help. I m in great trouble. L more than 22 doctors checked me and said i hv anxiety. But i cannot cope it. Please help me. If u give me yoyr number i want to share my stoey with u. Then u will better undeestand my position and health. Plzzzz help me out. I all the times thinking i will git heart attack. More than half million i spend on my body and disease.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.