If I could just stop the shaking??!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

After 7 weeks on 20 mg and 4 good weeks to be hit by the dreaded symptoms again in the last 3 days has made me feel low 😢

Im sure if I could just get rid of the physical symptom of CONSTANT shaking which leads to my anxiety to rise higher and higher and lead to tears I would feel so much better.....is it the anxiety that causes he shaking OR the shaking that causes the anxiety....OR .....is it a side effect of the Cit that has returned??

In the 4 weeks of feeling near 'normal' and ' me' again the shaking wasn't there......oh why has it started again 😕

Feeling so disheartened right now

Self pity setting in ........😡

Best wishes to all 

Pamela x

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

oh thats not good to hear poor you, persevere sure its just a set back x

• Posted

Im the same upto day 11 horrible side effects then felt near normal then day 20 - 23 bad headache and so tired x hopefully just a blip x we can get through this x good luck hope the shakes stop they are horrible x
  • Posted

Hey there,

I'd give it 1 more week, and if symptoms don't go away, talk to your doc. Maybe you need to up the dose?

Shaking is awful, and it is a vicious cycle. You don't know if it's the anxiety or the meds. I still get some inner shaking, and if I pay attention to it, I get anxiety. I just tell myself that I'm ok, I just have to ride it out! Easier said than done...however, it's doable! 

• Posted

Thanks so much Suzy,Zoe and Irina for your kind words.....it helps so much just to be able to reach out to people who KNOW what this all horrid anxiety buisness feels like!

My family are amazing but I hate putting all my misery on them and I know they feel so helpless .......this isn't the wife,mum,sister,Aunty they know AT ALL!

Its 7.30 and I'm just sat in bed trying to calm myself down .....shaking is bad which has lead to tears again....it's just such a horrid feeling waking up like this each morning! 😔

I know you all understand .....thanks for the support....it really does help 

Wishing us all well and strong soon 

Pamela x

• Posted

Hi Pamela

Big hugs

I too feel a nit low this morning 

We need to support one another and be positive we will fight this xx

Sue

• Posted

Hugs right back at you Suzy 

I am just clinging on to all the reports by people who say that after time and patience Cit really worked.......it has already shown me it can ....I just need to remember that!

This anxiety lark is rubbish isn't it .......and when like me you have absolutely no idea where it has come from or any reason to feel like this with all the love I have surrounding me it hurts and saddens me even more ! 😞

Wishing you happier days soon Suzy x 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.