If I jump life would be more simple

Posted , 3 users are following.

where do i start? i feel really terrible after speaking to a so called counsellor today, i'm in a terrible state and want to put knives down my wrists again, i've already put nails down my arms. i feel shxx! i can't believe people can be so rude and all because i asked for help. what does it take for someone to listen? if i go lots of people would care but i can't carry on.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I'm so sorry you are feeling like this I'm not qualified to give you any advice however could you phone the Samaritans they should help you. Hope you feel better soon xx

• Posted

hi boxesgirl, i am so pleased you replied, thank you. i think i have cracked the problem - my present counsellor is not able to deal with assault so j have decided to change him for someone else. hopefully this will help and i have told my doctor, it's all i can do. for now.

• Posted

That's excellent well done it can't be easy dealing with what your dealing with and willing to go and talk about it. its from experience I say this to you it is hard raking up the past but its the best thing I did I can talk now and I get through every day by saying I'm bloody strong if I can get through that (whatever you went through) I can do anything.

If you do feel low please talk to someone anyone like I said I'm not qualified but if you want to message me your welcome too stay strong you are doing brilliant xx

• Posted

hi boxesgirl, your message made me feel quite emotional, i feel really emotionally broken at the moment. he made me feel like nothing on friday, i am still really sad. i look at everyone's children all the time in envy. i feel broken that i can't give my husband the children he so desperately wants due to this. he didn't get this at all, although his colleague did funnily enough but she was female. it's again going to crush me talking about this but the new people i have find do understand, they were lovely but according to him, i won't get the level of support i need, big headed idiot. when i did have a session talking about this and a flashback, he couldn't cope and said he would send me to psychiatry unless i spoke

did he not understand why i was there? also i have verbal dyspraxia so stress like this is going to make talking so difficult, his colleague didn't understand this either. it's making me have tears in my eyes thinking of this. i only asked for his help because this saddened me so much and still does. he has made this word.

• Posted

I didn't mean to upset you that's the last thing I wanted to do. I don't know your full history or what you're going through now to give you any advice however I really feel you should speak with the Samaritans or another organisation that's what they are there for and they will not judge you at all. Please seek help and advice. Please just know from the little we have spoken you are an amazing human being. Remember to love your self and give your self credit. Sending you a big hug xx

• Posted

hi boxesgirl, you didn't upset me, those 2 thugs did and my last counsellor too. i have spoken to another place that deal with assault, all female! my doctor knows i'm waiting for support, so someone does know and i can speak to my mate. i sit on the ptsd forum here too. it will stop hurting someday that i am sure of. thanks for being so kind i'm doing my best at the moment. 😔

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.