If you think youve had too much of this life....HANG ON!!!

Posted , 1 user is following.

After possibly several years of ups and downs and terribles shouting, screamming, sleep deprivation, nausea, heavy drinking, I almost feel like the old me again.

.\"...well wvwrybody hurts, ....Sometimes everybody cries......sometimes....so hold on, hold on, hold on!!\"

Every cloud has a silver linning, believe it or not!!!! I do think existentially, things happen for a reason, Hey guys, I lost my 2 front teeth when I was 20 because well A) I couldnt see, But B) Because I really could have done with some braces :lol: :lol: :lol:

Listen carefully, say your name, like nobody knows you, look in the mirror, you are most beattiful, fall in love , so you make a way for others to love you too and you can love others. The way to make you smile :D

Is my computer posessed? :P

Remeber this one........

\" ....lets play twister lets play risk. Ill see you in heaven if you make a mess. Now Andy did you hear about this one? Are we loosing touch ? If you believe , we put a Man on the moon yeah yeah yeah.......Tell are you locked in the pub...park???Dunno what he says???? Heres a little adjective for the never believer, heres another ghost for the offering....yeah , yeah yeah. are you having fun?\" :P :D :lol:

Right then, this nutter is off, thatll be me then Tiny Tears :P :lol:

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Katy.

One word.

[b:0fd2cf0c98]Inspirational.[/b:0fd2cf0c98]

Good on you girl. Keep it going.

Best regards.

• Posted

:lol: [b:d1a9635d85]Stiltman, Thank you.[/b:d1a9635d85]

Went on a downer later, as i went to sleep for a 10 minute nap 8) and woke up 3hrs later :lol: Now my side is itching, but my mood is still okay. How are you Stiltman?

Going to go back to sleep...i think its the best thing for me right now! take care, sleep tight you people, and thank you all for being such sports :D

• Posted

Hi Katy.

I'm still hanging in there! Have been on reduced dose of Citalopram this week and due to start on Mirtazipine tomorrow.

Actually, I might leave off starting it until Saturday. Friends have the day off and the weather forecast is OK so may well spend tomorrow watching the cricket at Hove and having a couple of beers.

Will probably lift my mood better than any drugs! :D

Stay strong

Best regards

• Posted

Hi Stiltman

Good luck with the new drugs - fingers crossed they work for you.

Katy well done on this week - what an achievement - you should be extremely proud of yourself - of course you are going to be tired while you adjust to your new routine - don't be so hard on yourself - if you fall asleep for 3 hours - so what? Far better than fighting it and getting overtired.

Nicky Jane brilliant to see you post again - hope you manage to get in the chatroom soon.

I've had a busy week - house is all in order, I'm back to cooking meals and washing, ironing etc. I've been out a couple of times and today I'm going out shopping :D

Yesterday when the guy came with my shopping I didn't run upstairs and hide leaving my daughter to answer the door (though over the last couple of months she has found my behaviour highly amusing :shock: )

I answered the door collected the shopping from him and even had a chat with him! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I am now able to wake in a morning, get out of bed and start the day more or less straight away. No more lay in bed pondering on what to do that day and ending up doing nothing.

Breezman how are things going for you now?

Hope everyone is doing good.

Stay strong

Love 'n' Hugs

Melbi xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.