im afraid when afternoon and evening comes-----plsss help

Posted , 3 users are following.

i have panic and anxiety attack-----plsssss help  i have been carrying this for 10 years

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hello Frank,

I've looked at the other postings but I cannot seem to establish what was the original cause of your panic and anxiety. Both always have an initial trigger and you need to face up to what that is.  As for being afraid when afternoon and evening comes is this due to the impending dark? What ever reason you are like this try and talk to the Samaritans - they are really good listeners. Secondly, go to your GP and say you can't go on the way you are. It's a GP's job to help you, no matter how any times you go to the surgery or different medications you try the GP must do his best by you. If you don't ask for help you won't get it.

• Posted

im like you,  i think there is a cause for everything, just its tricky to find.
  • Posted

thank you for the beautiful advice.....at least i have you people where i can express my feelings
  • Posted

way back 2006 ,,,i had a phobia,,,my body cant felt any pain and its harder to breath,,,,as af im going to die,,,,and this happens during afternoon and night,,,,until now i was not able to recover from it....its a long story my friend,,,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.