Im an anxious, erratic mother :(

Posted , 3 users are following.

Im really getting fed up with all the worry i have.

I worry about EVERYTHING!!

Like last night, my 15 month old son started Screaming/crying, he was not consolable, i couldnt calm him down at all, he had a temp of 37.8 and was sick about 5 times and pale and had a rash.

I completley panacked and took him to the out of hours GP to whick he stated the rash is fine and hes just gopt a viral infection somwhere....

My partner thought i was being a complete ifiot going all that way to the hosp.. but i needed to go for reassurance......why am i so erratic and panic at everything, i wash shaking sad

And today ive forgottern my beta blockers and im having flutters sad

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Trust me you're not alone in this situation. I'll go to the same thing is well just about every single day. It seems as if I worry about everything no matter how minor it is. I have a 10-year-old daughter and when she even looks sad I want to cry. I was the same way when she was a baby I used to take her to the hospital for everything. My partner and I we just spoke about everything that's going on with me. She wants me to go see a counselor.
    • Posted

Im Awful...yeah maybe i need to speak to someone about it.

He's gone to nursery today but i cant stop thiking about him sad

• Posted

im sure everything will be okay. Just think positive. If you need to talk I'm here. We're all here to help each other.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.