im crying ;( i hate this

Posted , 2 users are following.

i had to have my bf walk me to the bathroom because i feel light headed and jelly weak legs when i sit or lay down i feel like imma fall over i hate this!!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I've felt that way as well. I think it points to 2 causes. When you are dieting of not eating balanced meals, whether to lose weight or not, this can cause dizziness. I've been there, holding onto furniture till the vertigo passes. Another cause... there are sometimes calcium crystals that form in your inner ear, a doctor has to manipulate your head, maybe several times to stop this. I have looked up into a cabinet and looking up causes the room to spin and I've lost my balance and found my a** IN the garbage can. All sorts of things falling on top of me. It happened so fast. Also, if I look up at the ceiling I get that same dizzy spell. My GP has made me an appt. to see an ENT. Even a physical therapist can do the routine. Check your diet. If you are very thin and people tell you you're thin, you might need to add a bit more to your diet. Apples, Boost drinks, yogurt, and if you can stand it, meat. Good luck and let me know how you're doing. 
  • Posted

I feel like that toosad I have been having severe anxiety for 4 months now and every morning I wake up with bad anxiety and my legs and arms feel weak and tight. Sometimes they burn as well. When my anxiety is really bad it feels like my legs are going to give out and I feel so weak like I'm going to faint. I can't take this anymore. Right now everything hurts. My neck my arms my shoulder my legs my back. It scares me and I keep thinking something serious is wrong
  • Posted

Discuss this anxiety ( are you also feeling depressed?) with your doctor if you can. Nothing feels worse than anxiety and panic feelings. If you are weak and can't walk, nobody is going to give you any medicine for anxiety, because it might make you sedated and less able to walk around without falling. Makes it hard. I think if you did see a nurse of PA, doctor. Just mention the truth. Dizziness, anxiety, can't sleep, crying and they should help you. Get one of your friends to go out and buy you some Boost drinks with protein, it will get some nutrition in your body. 
    • Posted

i just started my period so maybe thats why too sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.