Im desperate .. plz Help me.. ANXIETY..

Posted , 3 users are following.

so.. recently i have been experiencing a LOT of physical symptoms that im not sure are from anxiety. ill be at school and start feeling really sick , like im getting a cold or something. then i start getting dizzy and feel like im super high or drunk, then dissociation and depersonalization follows. i was sitting texting my bf freaking out because of how i felt, when i looked up from my phone .. i forgot where i was. its like i didnt recognize where i was .. seeing the people, forgetting they were there.. i felt like i didnt belong . and i just .. im so scared . this happens to me every single day in episodes . and im wondering if anyone else experiences this... im desperate for responses

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

HI there,

i get t what you are saying i really do and i felt i need to answer you.

Im going to private message if thats ok with you?

• Posted

Sounds like you definitely are experiencing the depersonalization symptom of anxiety, as well as other symptoms. I've struggled with this too in the past...

• As annoying/uncomfortable as the other physical symptoms I've had were, I think depersonalization was the worst symptom so far. I felt so disconnected to my body and so confused about life and what I was/why I was here, I'd move my fingers and just watch them in confusion like as if I was outside my body. It was a very weird, uncomfortable feeling.
    • Honestly, I just tried my best to keep distracted and ignore it and eventually it went away. New physical symptoms have come and gone tho since then, of course. It's like as soon as I triumph over one symptom, a new one comes and scares me all over again -_-

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.