Im having a panic attack! Help!

Posted , 6 users are following.

I love talking to somebody when im having a panic attack it helps me relax but im home alone pls help!

1 like, 24 replies

24 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hey jole I'm here for you, try to breathe and calm down a little we can talk as long as you want , ask me some questions
  • Posted

Your going to get through this!  Start by saying iut lous this is all anxiety and i am going to get theought his. Deep breathe in, belly expanding. Hold for a couple of secinds and slowly exhale, belly flattens. You are safe. You are completely safe. Its an adrenaline rush and everything you feel is from the adrenaline. Believe yoh will be fin. 
  • Posted

Hello. Try to put your favourite music on and sit/ or lay down. Try to relax your body and your thoughts and you will soon calm. Think of everything wonderful. Spring time, sunshine, bbqs, baby lambs and chicks. Think of everything peaceful and everything that brings you happiness.

You are strong and you can beat this.

Best wishes

Vicky xx

• Posted

If possible walk outside and sit on the ground and close your eye and feel the air. Hear the noises and place your hands on the ground. How does the ground feel. Is it cold. You need to ground yourself. Just focus on the nature.you ho Do calming deep belly breaths and listen to the sounds of your breathe and the nature around. Let all thiughts be hone, no thinking or feeding into the adrenaline rush. Its all going to pass. You are safe. You are not alone. Jenni is on here and so am i so if you need to talk it theough just type away. We are here. 
    • Posted

Its night right now were i live so i cant go outside but i always go for a walk when im anoxious and it always help thanks for all the advice you and all the people on this forum helped me alot smile
    • Posted

Im glad tou feel calmer. Sorry you guys are about six hiurs ahead of the usa i forgot. You came through it. You did great! Maybe drink some water now so you can rehydrate your muscles. Stops the shakes at least.
    • Posted

On a happy note between the usa people on here and the uk people on here someone is usually awake 🤗
  • Posted

how are you doing man?
    • Posted

that's good.

do you know what triggers your anxiety?

• Posted

No I haven't figured that out yet because sometimes it just comes out of nowhere , and even when I'm happy or laughing, so I can't tell what actually triggers it !!

What triggers yours ??

• Posted

sometimes, it's out of no where, but if i get a small pain, i think the worst.

are you the same?

• Posted

Sorry I took so long replying, I could not get into.the page , it kept getting stuck, anyway yes I get like that when it comes to these head sensations , any pain, or any type of feeling I get paranoid and think the worst !!!
    • Posted

Hey JP how are you feeling ? And as far as strategies , haha none , just pretty much going with the flow , and I can tell you I'm no longer fighting anxiety I'm just letting it run free until it gets tired , and leaves me alone ,,,, no more fighting , it seems that when i fight it , it wins , so I'm done fighting .
    • Posted

haha sounds good, if you need anything, send me a pm!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.