Im helpless i guess

Posted , 5 users are following.

I had a breakdown last night,again.I think i was nervous all day. and I kinda new that im about to have a mental crisis(yelling crying hitting my self etc)thats why I informed my boyfriend to be more careful.

i know he tried but it never helps.

I ended up yelling and crying in his car,for sutch a silly reason.I took an anxiolitic(alprasolam) and it helped me calm down and sleep(i always do that)

Today im calm but im so depressed it makes me so sad that I cant get out of this misery ..

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Gret

What caused your  outburst. ? You will find you will be fragile today, you need to come to terms with the cause and understand why you are suffering your depression

BOB

• Posted

Hi Bob.

I have these crisis on and off three years now.Its always something silly that causes them.

I have a fiance tha is the little kid in the family,so he always was pretty much taken care of,and now that is time for him to handle his own stuff,he really cant do it. I need him to man up, and i think that that causes my nervous breakdowns.

Ive spoken with him so many times and begged him to do something about it,but he really cant.

I dont know,i fee bad for him,its like im pressuring him,thats why I cant talk to him about my anxiety abd depression anymore.

Im on selfmedication,ive never been to the doctor because i live in a country that youre judged very badly for a stuff like this

So im pretty much helpless..

• Posted

Gret

I can find this sit quite flustrating as we seem to get so many sufferers living in some very different places.

In our part of the world we are brought up to man up and it is very difficult when we see problems that cannot be addressed.

I can in some way understand that people can have problems getting treatments for your type of problem. Although on here there seems to be some people living in a less developed country who seem to get treatment. You seem to be on a hiding for nothing and you need to consider your needs and follow a more positive pathway.

In the UK you would most probably be able to give this type of relationship a very hard push and twist, then if needed you could walk and find someone new who would appreciate you

• Posted

Hey there, I'm sorry that you're going through this. It's just a relapse and you WILL get through this, I promise! I'm actually like that today. I relapsed real bad but I'm trying to fight it and feel better. I'm trying to distract myself a lot.Try yoga ,breathing techqniques. Try mindfulness,read a book. Write your thoughts down. Bless you,you're not helpless! Best of luck and keep us updated!

• Posted

Hi gret hope yr feeling a little better tnite xx i hope u have strength to move on from this relationship if he cant/wont change. Ive had to do it before as its certainly no good for our mental state. It makes us ten times worse xx when already of an emotionally unstable nature it becomes co dependency rather than love. But i didnt c it at the tym but now i cn gladly say i can. It just increases anxiety and depression ten fold i think xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.