Im losing my mind to aniexty

Posted , 2 users are following.

Has anyone else Had a painful side just uder the breasts...is my aniexty making me feel like every part of my body hurts my lower back is painful and I suffer sciatia but 9 mths ago I had a gorgeous little girl by emergency c section and not sure if thats why it hurts ... I honestly dont know how ican put upwiv these bad thoughts and always checking and prodding myself incase the doctors have missed .im at my surgery all the time just for reassurance from them and I dont they probably think im just nuts but I feel like iam 

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

It sounds like you have gone thru a fair bit, Hows your general mood ? Surgery of any kind is a big thing and in itself can cause mild depression and your a new mum too ( congratulations on your new little girl ) so must be really busy playing and looking after your little bundle.

Just take care

• Posted

Yeah I have gone through so much in the last 3 yrs.  My dad passed away very suddenly of cancer within 5 days of be diagnosed he died , he had the most aggressive. .. so its turned our lives upside down. I havent had any counselling because I haven't felt ready too talk about it but think I need to.in june I had to have a mammogram done because I felt a lump in right breast but had it checked and scanned and its just a prominent duct but I worry all the time . My little girl is my 3 rd baby as ive 2 teen sons too so there quite a age gap but my oldest son is started tp show signs of aniexty too 
    • Posted

I am off for what they call PDP ( its counselling ) so will let you know what happens and what types of things they discuss for my anxiety. It might help you and your son decide on the best approaches for you.

Don't give up thou we all different and we all have our own methods of recovery.

• Posted

I am so very sorry about your father passing away.  That is a lot to cope with and looking after your children too.  Bless you.  Perhaps when you are ready, counselling will help you. 

You have had a lot of worry in the last three years, so it is no wonder you are feeling so low.  I am sorry about your son, and hope it is not too serious.  Is he having treatment for his anxiety?

• Posted

Hes the one who actually asked me to take him to the doctor for help because he said he kept thinking bad things like something bad was goin to happen just like it did with his grandad and that his chest hurts but I know thats aniexty . His school has offered him counselling and the doc said he can refer him too .I feel so guilty because I think its my fault because hes knows I got aniexty n its rubbed of onto him 
  • Posted

Yes had pains everywhere.  Had bad one in my left side which was investigated, but nothing wrong.  then I had very bad one in groin and had injections as doctor said it was bursitis.  That did not help.  Had CAT scan and blood tests, but all negative.  Guess those physical pains just part of my mental state.

Reading posts here people have pains everywhere.  In the head, in the heart, every limb, but always seems to be anxiety.  So strange and hard to accept.  We are not nuts, but yes we do need reassurance that nothing is physically wrong.  So many people here getting more and more anxious as they think they have a disease, and perhaps the doctors have missed it.  I think you just have to keep going to doctor to help you in case something is wrong.  Otherwise you will get more and more anxious.

I think I have accepted now that my aches, pains, etc are due to anxiety.  Also I hardly sleep and that makes me feel so poorly.  Luckily I am retired.  But if you work or at school or college or uni then you need to know what is wrong with you, as you need your sleep.

• Posted

Louise59509 How are things going ? Have your bad thought eased at all ? How is your little girl ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.