Im not hungry at all?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Im 22 uears old. 150 pounds. 5'2 feet tall.

For the past three days i havent eaten. Im not eating at all. I constantly feel as if i already ate.

When i forced myself to eat a few times, i feel like im going to throw it up. I cant stand eating anymore. Like i literally hate it because no matter what i eat, it doesnt want to stay there.

I couldnt even finish a few bites of food. So for the past two days i havent even tried to eat.

When i was eating normally, i would feel weak when i was hungry, but now i dont feel weak at all. I feel normal. As if i was eating. But im not.

I know this could be a liver problem as well.

Should i go see a doctor? Emergency room?

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You should see your doctor for tests and diagnosis.  However, in the meantime try a food diary to identify what food is setting your stomach.
  • Posted

I would definitely see a doctor ASAP! There could be a blockage or a growth of some kind in your stomach causing you to feel full all the time.

Jules

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.