im ready to get back to normal

Posted , 4 users are following.

Its been a month now since my anxiety started up again. aagainThe only symtoms i have is hyperventalation and a anxious feeling inside me. Its hard not to think about having it and when i do think about it that seems to trigger it off. Can anyone relate to this?

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

• Posted

Yes, I can relate. I've had days where I feel OK, but not long after I realize I've been fine, for most of the day, I start having anxiety. rolleyes
  • Posted

Yes , in my case its uneasiness and sleep deprivaton. Sometimes it gets well somtimes it is back. Its better to just pass the time, and fight it out especially if you are not taking meds. I also dont take any meds. Anhyhow all the best
  • Posted

Hi Alvin I can. As soon as I realise I've been having a decent day, the anxiety kicks in, like saying I'm back. It's easier said than done but if I'm busy or really concentrating it does go away for a bit, so I try to keep doing things. What I would really like to do is be able to just relax.... with no anxiety looming. Good luck.cheesygrin
  • Posted

hang in there, and try and do aerobic exercises, i have learned that by simple running every day, we can considerably lower our hyperventilation symptoms . All the best and i wish you you get over this problem soon. Remember you are not alone, we are all together in this
  • Posted

Thank you guys for your replies. They really help a lot hopefully if i keep exercising and think positive it will go away forever.
  • Posted

do you have a therapist or a counsellor or someone who is trained to help?
    • Posted

Noo. Im tryna get through it without a therapist or counsellor. I have my mom who went through this before. She is helping me out a lot with it
    • Posted

I think you should try getting a therapist or a counsellor.

Not getting one sooner was my biggest regret, it can make it so much worse.

How long have you had anxiety for?

• Posted

A little over a month. Its gettin better though. Its mostly hyperventilating.
    • Posted

and why are you trying to do this without therapy or a counsellor?
    • Posted

Because i got over it before without a therapist and counsellor. My anxiety came from smoking weed
    • Posted

I got over it once without a therapist or a counsellor too, but it came back.

If you get a therapist, the chances of you beating it forever is more likely.

you want to beat it forever, right?

• Posted

Of course, but i dont know if i can afford one
    • Posted

have you considered online therapy? 

It's a lot cheaper that a lot of face-to-face therapies and can be really helpfun.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.