im scared i caught something

Posted , 3 users are following.

So here's my story... I broke up with my girlfriend of 7 years a few weeks ago and my friends wanted to take me out to a strip club to make me feel better. I agreed since I never been to one at 26 years old. 

Friday- I went to the strip club and got a bottomless dance and she pulled my penis out while I began fingering her. She proceded to give me a dry hand job while I fingered her then when I was about to cum I grabbed my penis with the same hand I was fingering her with. Idiot move. But on top of that I didn't want to cum on the wall so I put my thumb on my urethra hole at the same time I was holding my penis to prevent it from coming out. I fingered her with my index and middle finger. Idiot move again.  I went down stairs and washed my hands and dick 

Next day.. we went to a huge party on the lake. A bunch of **** and **** most likely everywhere. Was in the disgusting water for about 3 hours and left . 

Monday- I began getting burning sensation and pain in my urethra , diahreia , and burning sensation when uriniatating. so i went to the doctor. He took a sample of my urine and prescribed me ciprofloxacin which I've now been on for 3 days. 

Tuesday I woke up in the middle of the night from the pain in my urethra and the burning and pain has not gone away. 

Wednesday- the pain didn't go away so I went to the ER. I received a exam of my penis. no sores or legions. The doctor treated me for chlamydia , trim and gonorrhea with antibiotics and a shot. And said to monitor my penis for any changes 

Thursday- pain has not gone away. Constant burning outside and inside my penis. Sometimes I get heat sensation on my legs and thighs. Doctor called me and said all test in my urine was negative. 

My question is.... Is it possible I could have contracted any STD from this stripper. I had no oral or no penetration but her vaginal fluid was on my had when I grabbed my penis and plugged my penis hole. I have no noticable legions or bumps and no discharge. 

I've been sick to my stomach since this happened and have no one else to talk to about it because I feel like it's too personal. And what's worse is my ex wants to get back with me and I'm terrified of having something and giving to her. 

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

  • Posted

    I'd check to see if any others at the Lake party have any sympyoms similar to yours

    I doubt if you caught it from the Stripper.

    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

      There was probably like 4000 people at the lake party.. you don't think it's possible I caught an STD even with my finger having her juices and touching my penis?  
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

      Doubt it, you could always go back and ask after her health. If you did have an STD you would be asked about any contacts.

      Sounds like the place should be closed down.

      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    Hi Randy, I know this kind of thing can make a person worry a lot - and we all do things that we wish we hadn't. We just have to learn from it, remedy it and move forward.   

    It seems there is a slight possibility you could have placed a germ at your urethera, but I would also be concerned about not allowing the semen to ejaculate when you orgasmed - and It is also possible you may have pick up a pathogen at the lake. 

    The only way to know what's going on for sure, is to be checked  thoroughly by a Doctor  with blood and urine tests, as well as  Prostatitis  screening - and mention that you had held in the ejaculant when you orgasmed as well as all the info above .

    From the sever pain you are experiencing, Definitely do not have sex with anyone until you find out what's going on. 

    Talk to your Doctor openly, as they have most likely seen and heard the same scenario many times before. If you are imbarrassed tell him that too - but understand the info you give will assist him in finding the answers and solutions.

    If you don't want to share the info with your GP, then see a Urologist. (In fact a Urologist may be a good idea, as they specialize in this area of medicine.)

    Don't rely on the internet for your diagnosis (as it would be impossible to get an accurate diagnosis that way)

    If your comfortable with it, Once you find the answer please respond back. I am curious of the outcome. I hope this helps. Good Luck.

    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up