im sick of my anxiety

Posted , 6 users are following.

Anyone's anxiety ever give them chest pain? Sometimes I freak out and think I'm having a heart attack.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Happens to me all the time every day I try to live with it very difficult but today was one of the best days of my life ever seen I had anxiety I can tell u no matter how bad u feel don't stop doing what u like the most I just started working out again after a year and I feel great a little chest pain but it's a little normal know cuz it's there every day u know what I mean so just try to make it part of ur every day thing god bless u and I hope u feel better
  • Posted

Yes I have it a lot at the moment, had it quite badly yesterday and is worrying but have to remind myself it's anxiety and nothing more. I've had all the tests so just remind myself it's just my mind playing tricks on me. You will be ok, I had been fairly anxiety free for a while and now it's back but I know it won't stay. Try to believe that for you too
  • Posted

I get this early evening/when in bed. Drives me mad. Goes into my upper back too. Think it's now just habit (like brain on a loop or something). Trying now to note it and carry on. As its so intermittent I know it's my anxiety. Still some worry about my heart but trying to move on from this. 
  • Posted

I have them as well, it's normal with panic attacks and anxiety. I focus on my breathing when I feel discomfort in my chest and then when my mind is off it it just stops. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.