Im so soryy I must of upset may in here

Posted , 7 users are following.

Albet called an ambulace last night whhere i ahve eeb trated in the ritica cers unit for overdose.

I remain unwelll and vomiting right now

im at home and cant realyl standup.

so i am sding this quick message

im sorry if i hurt tose thtas car freom me.

pj

2 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hello Ozzie, Thank goodness your still here. Been worried sicj=k as others have too. Been speaking to Lou on pm and we were so worried. Glad your still here, get some rest. Thinking of you my friend.

Elizabeth hugs xxx

• Posted

Ozzie, please don''t worry about upsetting anyone on this site. I feel your pain. I was there once in my life. I'm glad you're home and the symptoms of vomitting  will pass in  time. What is the most important is that you've reached out for help and that is the reason why people overdose in the first place. Please talk to a  health professional as to thereasons why yo did thias. My computer isn't working right)). You were desperate for help. Please help yo by  not doing this again but by gerttinig to the source of your pain. Takegoood  care of you and reach out for professional help. and make a no suicide coontract with your   health  are provid Best of luck to you. Pleae don't do this again. 
  • Posted

Thank god your still here with us, been worried sick about you - we are all here for you please keep talking , we can help you through this, please rest yourself and donot worry about hurting or upsetting anyone, all that matters is you are here with us xx
  • Posted

Dear, Dear. OZZIE,,

We are all so, so, sooooo relieved that you are okay....

Please be careful xxx we all really care ( about you both ) you both mate...you have touched our hearts and souls...

Have you had any help with your housing problems ?...

Why don't you get into your local ( and maybe national also. )

Newspapers.. do ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING you can get help mate....

Please keep in touch every time you can Ozzie....we truly. Do care about you both...

Big hugs to YOU BOTH.. please, please, please !! Be careful mate....DEIRDRE xxx

• Posted

HI again OZZIE.

Just to let you know mate...LOU. was desperately worried about you....she seems to be ( and I am certain that she is. ) a fantastic, wonderful and very, very VERY !! Caring lady ..she contacted possibly all of us privately as she was so concerned about you mate.....you have been taken into many, many hearts young man.....sincere and really !!! Caring hugs to you....DEIRDRE xxxx

• Posted

Thank you deidre

for your concerna dn those many like Lou, i am so sorry i have upset so many people with my crisis.

I just spent 36 hrs i teh Acute care unit at the hospiatl and was then transferred by ambualce with Albert to the west london health clinic.

they had no available beds for me

i am at home vomiting and feeling very unwell, unable to stand wiuthout falling over

i supposed this has all atekn a toll on me.

I am stll here but with less tahn 6 hrs to do before balliffs arrive am unabl to elp mtself to preare for the orse.

I have done evrything i could possibly do for myself over the weeks

and its got me where i amtoday.

Im so sorry for distressing others

its not fair taht they sudffr while i cry my heart n souls out without mssi g a things

Hugs Phil

• Posted

HI Ozzie...oh my god..I am so, so so very sorry for you both....what on earth will you do ? You kNOW our thoughts and prayers are all with you....if ONLY WE COULD HELP.. x xxx

Please think about trying to get your story in your local paper....people need to know !!!! The desperate situation people are in, and the suffering it causes..

You are in my heart TODAY AND ALWAYS XXX

PLEASE OZZIE...NEVER EVER LOSE TOUCH WITH US ALL...HUGS...DEIRDRE XXX😢

• Posted

am tod strictly by Stonewall housing to say nothing.

but from tomorrow I may do just that as we are driven out of the home. and onto the street

• Posted

Dear Ozzie

I am so sorry you felt so bad to do this, praying that you get the help you need please take care and keep in touch

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.