im suffering from anxiety disorder...and it sucks

Posted , 4 users are following.

it have been years that im suffering from this disorder. I have no idea what i should do next.. can anyone help me??rolleyes

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Stay very busy with happy productive goals, stay away from stressful environments, lifestyles and people, who place high demands or expectations...get out in nature, take walks, spend time with animals, live and practice a structured healthy lifestyle (live for good health), go to college to make something of yourself, take slow deep breaths and exhalation with eyes closed (in nature if you can). Exist on your terms even if outside the box. Stay away from coffee and all caffeine substances, alcohol, all and get 10 to 12 hrs sleep nightly, watch gluten, and make sure you take a good multi vitamin, in addition to b complex, vitamin d and magnesium glycinate.
  • Posted

Go to your doctor if you haven't been already and see what they can do for you. They may suggest medication but you can go down the therapy route! Therapy has helped a lot of people overcome anxiety and can give useful coping mechanisms. Try to go out as much as possible and stay away from stressful situations and things that may make you feel worse. How many years have you been suffering? 

I hope you overcome it one day, I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. 

• Posted

Meditation. And just get out there and do something. Are in employment? If not do voluntary work. Do you have  a partner? Friends or family should be able to help.
  • Posted

Unfortunately, for me, i have found that people in general (friends or family included) often trigger my anxiety, and from a very young age have figured out that a kind of positive detachment, learned through spending positive busy time alone or with very carefully selected others who are mindful, or with peace practicing groups such as meditation groups, together for short periods of time.. Become health minded, go to a fitness center or gym where you have very positive productive time, and in free time, do enjoyable, health, nature and peace loving activities. Keep focused on tapping into this kind of energy, being very mindful of energy and food that is not positive and helpful to your mind, body, spirit.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.