Immediate assistance please.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been having pain for over a week in my right side (from the backside of my hip all the way to my belly button) thought it was another cyst and let it be...well it's been over a week later and I'm still hurting and today it's just progressivly getting worse. I don't want to have to leave work to go back to the hospital for them to tell me the same thing over and over. I feel like I'm carrying a basketball between my legs there is so much pressure. (I'm not pregnant) Is this someone anyone else has experienced or does anyone else have any advice?

Thanks in advance.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I would make an urgent appointment with your GP, considering that the paint is getting worse. Especially if you've had an ovarian cyst before. 
    • Posted

katie07190 thank you, I called and am waiting for a call back. Hopefully it will be soon. I don't want to go to the hospital. I really don't... I'm just a nervous wreck ontop of the pain. Why does it have to be this way?
    • Posted

Hopefully you get a call back ASAP. I'd love to tell you why these things happen but I just don't have answers to questions like that. Keeping my fingers crossed for you so that you don't have to go into hospital! 
  • Posted

hi go to hospital if it gets worse,hoping ur gp sort it ,i have had 2 yrs of this had ovaries and a dermoid that had torstion around right ovary 3.5 times removed,,,then weeks ago biopsy of thick womb which is 16mm ,(which was benign)am still in pain hun,now my gp says i have to be referred again grrrrrr,again my gp and me will have to keep phoning hospital surgeons sec to get things done,otherwise your left to suffer,dont sit back its your body and noone should be in pain.try wheat heat pad and pain killers ,hope you get this sorted as me to ,tc magssmilex
  • Posted

GP just called and told me to go to the hospital. Because of the pressure. But now I can't leave work. Story of my life.
    • Posted

What is more important?!!! I hope you do

Went! Nn

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.