In a quandary

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I have a stash of pills I don't really know if I would take them sometimes I really want to but I don't.its taken me a couple of years to get what iv got.i told my cpn that I had them but I didn't think there was enough so I wouldn't take them .anyway she wants me to hand them over.if I do that I take away an option I don't know if I want that option away.in away it's a comfort to have them if that makes sense.my mood at the moment isn't brilliant the only time of the day I like is bedtime it's a relief to go to bed.so should I hand them over.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey, I know how it feels to want to end it all but believe me it is not the answer.

You need to be strong and tackle your problems head on and honestly things will get better..  Just try to improve your situation and you'll notice your life changing.

Please hand over the pills and allow yourself to live your life, everyone deserves to be happy and you will be. X

Hope you feel better soon.

• Posted

Thank you for your reply.i handed the pills over today I'm not happy about it but it was the right thing to do.
    • Posted

Hi,maxi

Sorry to hear you are so low, but be proud you did it because if they think you are a danger to yourself you could I said could get sectioned you don't want that.Dont store them up again think of all the people who know you family friends how they would feel without you.Small steps at a time take each day as it comes don't look back just try get through the first hour then the next.Take Care and keep posting on here it helps always somebody to answer ŷou.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.