In know ping pong size knot in region just alittle above navel

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have a unknown knot just a little above my navel I found it about mid January 2018 it's about the size of a ping pong ball or so it seems. It hurts if I eat and get to full pick up heavy items etc it feels deep not protruding out. You would not even notice it. I can push on it and its kinda firm and moves almost like when you push it , it hide for a few but returns no fever, or vomiting or discoloration or any drainage. In 2009 I had a historecmcy via my navel which created a obvious hernia repaired with a mesh. But this is on opposite side and high up. I am a cancer servior of my female area which is now removed and that was at the age of 16 and now I 44 i so scared and confused and worried has anyone else heard of this kind of complain? I scared to go to the doctor. Any advice would be appreciate thank you for your time.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

It sounds like another hernia but you really should see a doctor to find out exactly what it is. We all get scared stiff when we find lumps under the skin but the chances are its not cancer. Do go to your doctor and get a proper diagnosis,its the only sensible thing to do.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.