in need of encouragement

Posted , 9 users are following.

I've been pushing everyone away including my husband. My baby is the only person I cling too. I cry in the shower it's like fear has tooken over my life, I'm not the same person anymore. I use to just live life with no worries, love and kiss on my hubby, enjoyed my me time, and enjoyed getting out. Now it's like im lost my best friend left for a two day visit yesterday and my husband and sister left for work right after and it was just my baby and I, I made sure my home was secured and I closed my bedroom door and cried. I stay up late every night just thinking and on social media looking at everyone else's happiness. Sorry for complaining just venting seems like no one really understands well hey at least they care, maybe it's just me idk. Just need some advice I really want my family to be close and praying things get better for us again. Yes i go to counseling every week, I take 10mg of Lexapro, and I talk to my doctor when I can

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I feel the exact same way, I've been with my partner for almost a year, Am only 18, I see my friends and partner being able to go out and do things, and it really beats me up, because I wish I could do things with them all, I feel I spend no time at all with my partner because he works offshore, and he's only home for 3 weeks, and I can't exact time to spend every moment in doors with me, it it really hard, and you really can't explain the feeling to do someone else, I wish others could understand, I've spent the past 6 months locked away in my house, but I just had to find the courage to tell myself enough was we enough and I needed my life back, I was started on a homeopathic tablet for my anxiety what I felt didn't work, and made me feel maybe I was gonna be this way forever, and never get an better, been on paroxetine for about 3 days now, hoping these work, and I can start to get my life back, because am really loosing hope, I just wanna have a normal life again, you really aren't alone, we all understand😊
    • Posted

Hey

Sorry that you're going through as well. We have to hang in there and do our best to not loose ourselves in this anxiety

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.