increase too much?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi guys,

So I have been on citalopram for almost 5 months now. 10th for 10 weeks and 20mg for the rest. The past while I have felt the 20mg is too much. My muscles seem unable to relax and I feel like I'm in a constant fog.

Does anyone think the 20mg could be too much for my system??

Thanks x x

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi yommymommy

It's my 15th week and last week I thought I was their then this week it's all come back it so frustrating have u had any good days ? I feel like I'm in a fog at times as well but it's the intrusive/negative thoughts that's my main problem what's your doctor say?

• Posted

Hi Don...

Yeah of have good days in terms of feeling happy...but the anxiety always seems to be there under the surface...it just doing bother me as much.

I have intrusive thoughts too...but I am managing them better x

I have only started feeling like this the past little while...so last time I spoke with my Doc I had only been on the increase 4 weeks so put it down to my body still adjusting...it's been 6 weeks now and it's getting annoying. X x

• Posted

Hi yommy, I'm on week 22 of 20 CIT. I just started feeling good for days on end about 2wks ago. This med takes it sweet time and will through you a slight curve now and then but for me nothing I can't brush off. As others have posted stay we it time and perseverance will overcome. Stay busy keep your mind occupied and all of a sudden you'll realize "hey I'm good ".

• Posted

Don't give up, Yommy. You WILL get better again. I am praying for you.

Blessings

KirkĀ  :-)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.