Increased 60mg fluoxetine !

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all I’ve been on fluoxetine for over 12 years on and off , recently from forgetting doses I started experiencing withdrawal symptoms I started taking the medication at 40mg properly for 5weeks but my anxiety just wasn’t getting better , my doctor upped my dosage to 60mg two weeks ago exactly !! And I’m having a bit of a crappy time of it just feel so disconnected from everything the days are the worse , my vision is off and I’m constantly over thinking everything 😩 this morning I woke feeling a little lighter I managed to go to the shops and visit my gramps but constantly kept overthinking everything it’s so draining I have three young children also . It’s like I don’t want people to look directly at me because I think they’ll notice I’m panicky 😱. Just feel I suppose like I’m never goin be ‘normal , again . Is this just the increase do you think ?? and how long should the effects take to wear off it’s like I’m counting down the days xxx

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Anybody on 60mg fluoxetine that’s can give me some reassurance please xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.