Increased anxiety fluoxetine

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I am have unpredictable days, I feel so anxious today, it reminates on the stomach, I don't want to eat, I am two weeks on 10mg, 2 weeks on 20mg.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Still very early days sjay..

This med is Avery, very slow working drug, Iv been on it now for 3/12 mths and now I’m on 60mg and only really just feeling at my best...

U will have bad days as well as good, untill you adjust to this meds, and for some people going increasing the meds May drop you down a bit, but you will get better... give it time as wayyyyy to early good luk big hug 🤗x

• Posted

Hang on in there. It's early days still for you but you will get there.  When the dose is upped you go backwards for a bit but it will get better.  I have been on 40g for about 2 years now and it's like getting your life back.  You will have some days when you feel like it's too much, but trust me it does get better week by week and month by month you will start to feel yourself again or like me feel even better. Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.