Increased tablets

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi

written on this forum before and took some advice and went back to the gp and he increased my dosage from 20mg to 30mg cit , have never had to do this before and was wondering if the side effects would be the same.

Ray

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I went from 10 mg to 20 earlier this month. I was worried about the side affects also so I broke one in half and went to 15 for 10 days then to 20. Had a slight headache but not like when I first went on them. I've been on 20 for 1 week now and the headaches are gone. 
  • Posted

your body has already started getting used to the med so side effects shouldnt be as bad.

Can i ask, how long did you take med for before dr increased it, and did you have much joy with it first?

• Posted

I was on 10 mg for 9 months. Helped somewhat but not great. 
  • Posted

Hi ray

when I went from 20 to 30 I did get some side effects..not with the same intensity as when I first started them. I got dizziness and nausea for about 5/6 days. Then on increasing from 30 to 40mg i didn't get any at all. How are you doing generally at the moment? How long have you been on 20? It's disheartening each time you go up a dose but... well worth it to getting you better xx

god bless x

• Posted

Hi Lorraine 

have been on 20mg for five years and was feeling great but about six weeks ago was starting to feel anxious and yesterday had a complete mare, have just today upped my pills, 

thanx x

• Posted

did youhave any issues during those 5 years?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.