Infection

Posted , 5 users are following.

Matron what can be the causes of getting an infection? I've been getting daily showed etc , how and why do we get them after this op?

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Been to the doctors this afternoon , he did a swab ... Nearly fetched tears to my eyes ! It old him about the brown discharge and the smell , he said he couldn't see anything untoward and I may have some light spotting again due to being poked around with again ! Got to ring back Thursday for results to see if i need antibiotics . Feel abit crappy now and achy , heavy feel there once again but i suppose it's to be expected x
    • Posted

Yes me too matron , I have been laid on the bed most of the time since the doctors visit , have an awful migraine coming and feel drained . Early night for me x
    • Posted

Hope you have a restful night and feel a bit better in the morning x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.