infections? or normal?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I cant remember how long but i have been having itchy scrotum for years and some other suspicious anatomical changes. I have wide area of fordyces which i am sure is one of the reasons for itchy scrotum; however, other areas without hair are constantly itchy and has very weak skin. When I scratch a little aggressive, my skin slightly peels off and I have pain for couple days. The problem is that the itching is constant and this has been repeating for more than 3 years. I went to urologist before and the doctor took a quick look at it and said everything seems normal but i am suspicious about his diagnosis because he just glimpsed at it. Other question i have is my chronic papilloma looking bumps near my frenulum and corona of glans. I've had them for couple years, they are not painful, if anything very sensitive if i pinch them. I tried to removed it by scratching or ripping with nails but it was unsuccessful.

I was wondering if there is anybody can tell what these are.

imageimageimage

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

those spots on the frenulum are normal and alot of men have them they are tyson glands do not attempt to pick them off the skin on the testicles looks like it may be some kind of fungal skin infection u should visit a dermatologist

• Posted

the bumps around the corona are also normal they are penile papules also alot of men have them

• Posted

if u cannot get to see anyone try some clotrimazole cream on the testicles and see if that helps u can buy it from a pharmacy

• Posted

I will try that. do you know how long does it usually take to feel better? i assume not immediately ?

• Posted

with the cream 3/4 days but should continue to use for 7 days

• Posted

if u dont see reults after using the cream ud need to see a dermatologist as u may nees to try something else on prescription good luck

• Posted

So ive been using clotrimzole for about a week now and seems it felt better in the beginning but now it still itches haha

• Posted

haha u should visit a dermatologists now u may need something on prescription

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.