INSIDES ISSUES

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi girls, does anyone's insides hurt when breathing or feel weird..that's what happening to me, have been getting this about few weeks now just don't feel right.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Maria- I can’t believe You were bringing this up but… I have the very same issue right now as of about a week or two… I went to the doctor he said my lungs chest etc. were clear and I just had a small cold or something.. but I’m not feeling any better really, very tired and of course very anxious not sleeping well so that’s probably why I’m tired. I feel like my rib cage is I don’t know how to explain it, off or weird when I breathe then when I think of anything..anxiety makes it feel even worse, kind of like tightening . Of course i assume the worst because I’m ridiculous like that..The holidays have really been stressful, and I just I’m kind of glad they’re over, and want to start fresh in 2018...with what I have no idea, lol..but I wish this perimenopause would leave us alone!! 
    • Posted

Hi Amy, I think it's nerves I'm my chest and tummy only way to explain it..and yes I wish it would leave us and I guess will in time Hugs.

• Posted

Hi Maria & Amy, you've both sort of described something I've not really been able to put into words! I went to the GP too, because of discomfort in my (mostly) left ribcage, and a feeling my insides were all 'wrong' or displaced somehow... a pressure when I move, or breathe. Wasn't sure if it was my upper abdomen either. Anyway, it comes and goes (like all the other symptoms!) and I presume it's not peri-horror. Still, I've decided I can cope with anything except the brutal dizziness I've had for 2 years - help! Here's to 2018, for sure: onwards and upwards, I hope. Annie-Mae x

• Posted

I think it's nerves all over me like something ain't right inside sometimes can't wait for it to disappear

• Posted

It’s all so annoying and yes, it’s always changing, which makes me crazy! When i thought about menopause i thought of hot flashes and mood swings and not til later on (I’m 47)..all this mental stress, anxiety, insomnia is enough to put anyone over the edge! I’m so sorry that you’re going through this but I’m glad we have each other. Honestly, no one in my house wants to hear it lol..take care and know we are here! So glad i found this and you all!😘

• Posted

This is crazy! I had that very symptom today! Like my insides were weird or something. It went away as the day wore on. Hugs to all of you!❤❤❤❤
  • Posted

This is crazy! I had that very symptom today! Like my insides were weird or something. It went away as the day wore on. Hugs to all of you!❤❤❤❤
  • Posted

Hi, Maria

In January of 2017 I developed a cough that would not go away and I and it was unproductive cough. I wasn't coughing up anything. This lasted for months. I did not have a fever or any sinus issues. My lungs just hurt and I could feel a fluttering in my lungs like there was mucous in my lungs but I just couldn't cough it up.

I went to the doctor more than once and they said my lungs sounded fine. They couldn't hear the flutter in my lungs that I was feeling.

Then the cough went away and I started feeling like I needed to clear my throat all the time. Pretty soon I was clearing my throat almost constantly. It was an uncontrollable reaction, I was doing it unconsciously. It felt like there was something stuck in my throat. Sometimes it felt high up in my throat, sometimes it felt like in my throat almost in my lungs.

During this time I also developed tinnitus and sudden hearing loss in my right ear. But that ear was also super sensitive to sound. Then I developed a thumping noise in that ear. It sounds like someone is thumping on my ear drum.

Then I went into full blown menopause symptoms.

The extreme anxiety, heart palpitations, feelings of doom and gloom, foggy headedness, extreme anxiety, unreasonable anger, depression, health anxiety, paranoia, lost my sense of smell and taste, nausea, etc...

It was horrible!!!!!!!!

I had no idea what was happening to me! I thought I was dying!

Why do doctors think that perimenopause/menopause is just hot flashes?

I went to the many doctors so many times and listed all my symptoms, but not one of them equated my symptoms to menopause.

Thank God for this website. I found this site and read the posts and asked questions and received responses that helped me to realize what was happening to me.

I still have the throat clearing but not as bad. My right ear has recovered most hearing but still has thumping noise and Tinnitus. I have recovered sense of smell and taste.

I hope this helps in some way. Take care.

Tracy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.