Inspiration needed please!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

Hi All,

Only been taking the tablets a week - i've not had to change my eating habits too much, but i could really use some recipe ideas!!

Spent the past week eating cous cous or chicken or rice over and over again. I wouldnt want to spend months eating only this.

Like anything except spicy food!

Thanks

Linz x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

also have you tried things like cooking your rice with onions to make onion rice or simply cooking it in a stock cube. it helps add flavours.

Amy x

• Posted

do you not like other meats or fish? most can be bough lean so fat is low.

i get extra lean beef mince from asda, its about 3% per 100g and you can make bolonaise (to eat with spaghetti, jacket potato etc), lasagne, cottage pie etc from it.

i have to admit i eat a lot of chicken but i buy marinades and sauces to change it, have bbq chicken pitta with salad, roast chicken dinner, stir fry, chicken and rice/pasta & veg

• Posted

Thank you all so much, this is great!

I had BBQ chicken today was really nice, all the meal ideas are great thank you so much for the help.

xx

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up