Instant BV Relief!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been dealing with this for the past six years and NOTHING has helped. I read about boric acid suppositories a month ago online and mentioned them to a friend who has also experienced a similar problem. She said they worked wonders for her! I bought them from the site that starts with 'a' and is the name of an animal. Received them the next day- inserted one and immediately noticed an improvement in my smell and discharge consistency! I cried! Seriously, I can't say what the feeling was like. I still use them regularly, especially during periods and right after sex and I'm happy! Please try these ladies!!!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You need safe sex, BV will cause PID in the future, you keep getting it.
    • Posted

Safe sex doesn't affect BV prevalence- it isn't an STD. Regardless of whether or not I use condoms, I still end up with BV. I've found that controlling my PH levels as best I can is what works for me!

• Posted

Hi! So glad you have found something that works foyou you.

Can I ask what symptoms you wer getting for 6 years. I honestly do not get a break unless I'm

On my period, been ongoing for about 9 months now + it's very sore and itchy and swollen sometimes! discharge is white and sometimes smelly!

sad so fed up!

• Posted

Hey love, I sympathize with you soooo much! I ALWAYS used to have the foul smelling white discharge, itching, and general vaginal discomfort. It would get worse around my periods... absolutely unbearable the first few days after my periods were over. The gels and pills the doctors would prescribe worked for a few days but it always came back without fail. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try the boric acid suppositories. If you don't listen to anything else, please just try these. I thought I was doomed to live with this disgusting condition forever and hated my lady parts for it until I tried them! I seriously cried lol. Let me know if you have other questions, good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.