Intense itching on outer labia majora

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey, I'm 21 and from past month I have been facing extreme Extreme itching on outer side of vagina you can say the part where thigh and the skin meet and also on butt crack and under only left breast. There are small itchy red bumps like sores. It all started from a small sore on butt crack and one under breast. When I scratch it increase in size and becomes more red and I sometimes made it bleed from scratching. It goes and keeps coming back the itchy bump spread by itching if I itch one sore another 2 will appear. The area turns black after one itchy bump heals. I can't go to doctor its embarrassing to show the doctor. Please help what the reason of it. Ps I don't wear panties and also no tight jeans.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I am sorry I don’t know what is causing your symptoms.  Please don’t feel embarrased about going to the doctor to get a diagnosis and treatment, they have seen it all before. If your doctor is male and you feel uneasy then go and see your practice nurse.

If you have a close friend who you can confide in then ask your friend to accompany you to your appointment to offer support.

Please stop worrying, make an appointment and get yourself sorted out.

Take care and keep in touch.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.