Internal Jitters

Posted , 7 users are following.

Good day Ladies,

I've had this before, it magically went away but now it's back. I noticed that upon waking in the morning or middle of the night with my insides shaking if that makes any sense. It goes away rather quickly but it's weird. I can literally feel my bed shaking. Has anyone else expierenced this?

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I'm having this severe right now. Like you say I've had it before and it goes away bit seems to come back eventually. It makes me really anxious who have isn't hard to right now.

I've had it three days constant now. It's really hard to ignore. My sympathies x

• Posted

Thanks Michelle,

Its just so darn frustrating that hormones are this wretched and docs just don't seem to care. I guess they figure women go through this all the time so we should just grin and bare it. I hate to sound like im complaining all the time but its hard not to when you are bombarded one after another with all kinds of sensations and feelings.

• Posted

I've been in peri nine years. Missed a period for six months then got one two months ago and now nothing again. The anxiety and depression is really bad right now. I go through stages.

It's soon hard.

Sending hugs x

• Posted

I haven't skipped any periods yet. I still get them regularly but they have changed. They only last about 4 days, not a lot of bleeding but very painful. My anxiety, doom, and negative thoughts have started taking over. I absolutely hate it. I'm in the process if trying to find another job because I really need the money, but I don't know how I'm going to manage. I had to resign from my last job because of the symptoms and anxiety.

• Posted

I work as a carer but only mornings now. I just about manage that. I have been off my AD mirtazapine for 6 months but I seriously have to consider if I need to go back in them x
    • Posted

Oh forgot to say I find kalms are taking the edge off a little x
  • Posted

yes jamie, ive said it before....i get the internal shakes...for hours sometimes. relief may be an evening or so ...very unnerving
  • Posted

Check out to see if its drug related.  If it's not, then i suggest taking magnesium.  Anything 'jittery' or 'twitchy' is helped buy it.  There are different types, so get one that suits you.  Mag Taurate good for heart arrythmias, Citrate for constipation issues, etc... Find the one that works with your different symptoms.  i am sure that you have plenty, as we all seem to. Google it. smile Best of luck.

• Posted

Hi yes I get something like that too when I wake up in the morning comes and goes hate that feeling which it will all go away hugs
  • Posted

Hi Jamie, I am also having this internal shakes and they seem to draining me completely. It increases my anxiety because I am left thinking of many questions of what it would be, I have had  endoscopy and the results were OK and I am yet to be checked if I could be having 

lactose and gluten intolerance.

I think we can be exchanging notes so as to compare our findings on how to deal with it. Wishing you all the best!

• Posted

When it first started happening I was scared out my mind. I have been tested for some of everything and nothing is ever found wrong which is a good thing. But I was worried that I never got a reason as to what it could be. I do believe it is a peri symptom, as many women suffer with it including my sister who is 53 and in Peri. I just wish I knew what to do for it. Hopefully we get an answer soon. All the best to you!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.