Internal Jitters

Posted , 7 users are following.

Good day Ladies,

I've had this before, it magically went away but now it's back. I noticed that upon waking in the morning or middle of the night with my insides shaking if that makes any sense. It goes away rather quickly but it's weird. I can literally feel my bed shaking. Has anyone else expierenced this?

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Jamie, it is called estrogen withdrawal. I go through this alot and somedays are worse than others, I can say this though I would rather have the jitters than go through all these heart palpatations, anxiety and panic attacks. Menopause reaks havock on us women. Not fair!!! Hang in there as Im sure in time we can safely move past this!
    • Posted

I get this bad. You say it's oestrogen withdrawal makes sense. How did you find this out hun x

• Posted

hi hpe you dont mind my message as am trawling thru trying to get info, am peri meno and have suddently developed a tremor in right hand and was unable to write for a while other evening ,so panic etc, ha ve jitters like yoiu to just wondered if anyone else ha d hand thing, worrying isnt it all, thanks debi

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.