internal tremors

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi everyone, is there anything that can be done to help with the internal tremors, literally when I touch my breasts or my joint areas, colloar bones, arms I get the internal tremors. 

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Lennie,

I don't think there is anything for that. I've had expierenced that quite a bit and I haven't found anything for it. I hope someone has some suggestions on something for it. I was scared out my mind when it first started happening and still get scared when it happens. Wish I could be of more help.

• Posted

i addressed it with my doctor and this is exactly what he said " I have never heard of that, unless its part of the chills which is apart of the perimenopausal symptoms. 
    • Posted

I researched it because it when it first happened I thought I was crazy. It literally felt like my insides were shaking and tingling. Everytime I would mention it, someone told me they never heard of it. When I researched it I was shocked and relieved a little to know I wasn't crazy. It is definitely a peri/meno symptom. Unfortunately I didn't see any remedies or suggestions as to what to about it.
    • Posted

Hi Jamie, I dont think there is a remedy or treatment, I think its just suffer. As far as my bloating and indigestion, full feeling, I am going to try a probiotic and see how that works for me. I get paid Friday so I willl try that,. 
    • Posted

I was looking and didn't find any remedies for the internal tremors either. I have heard of the probiotics that should work pretty good. Let me know how it works for you.
  • Posted

Hi Lennie45832

Im 49, have been in peri for a few years, I think I started about 44? But these tremors I've been having anxiety attacks too, so bad that my gp put me on anti depressants, also cognitive behaviour therapy! I knew this was peri before he did!!!! As my friend had hysterectomy 4 years ago, I thought I was going mad, nausea, headaches anger tearful, aches loss of hair, bad back irratic periods,  missed 2 but then flooding for every month! I feel drained tired, sweats, the lot, I can't drink coffee no more, can't stand the smell of fried food!, want sweet stuff everyday, can't sleep at night, tired eyes! The list goes on but the tremors is the worse I cannot stop them I'm having yet another heart monitor attached to me again 2nd time now! I suffered stroke 6 yrs ago and put most of the tiredness down to that but peri is making me worse, no matter what I do to relax , walk, exercise, shopping, tv etc my tremors do not go! I spend most of day worrying! Thinking I'm going to drop deadsad , scary stuff this menopause, my dr thinks I'm a hypercondriact! So I know how you feel, just try and keep busy day o take your mind of the tremors, wish you well 

maxinex

• Posted

Ive taken every over the counter remedy I could I even paid £ 28 for magnet! Menopause to, I'm on vit d, c, b12' u name it I've tried it nothing helps we have to try to deal with this, I cannot take hrt as I suffered stroke, so I'm limited to what I can take, be glad when it's over I'm going through everyday like a zombie, just wanna feel like my old self overnight I've changed into a grumpy old woman😢
    • Posted

Wow, thanks Maxine, other than the stroke, I have experienced almost everything you mention, I dont take HRT's either, I  do take high blood pressure medications and keep an eye on it, I also try to walk regularly to keep my blood pressure in order, but I recently fell so I cannot walk as much till my knee feels better. As far as the tremers I notice that its when I touch my breasts or the chest area, SOmetimes I get them when I dont, so its a stimuli, I agree that its miserable and there really isnt a solution to it. Again, another frustration. 
  • Posted

Hi Lennie,

the anxiety, tremors are the worst part for me I had nausea for about 8 months about 5 out of7 days, took travel sickness tabs nothing helped, also had camera down my throat, scans, blood tests yet nothing showed up, I'm sure my partner and family think I'm going mad!  But lucky for me my friend is menopausal and totally understands so I know I'm not mad😜, I don't know how she copes at work I did do same job as her but I could never cope with stroke and this!, I have no patience, or energy, and if too many people talking at once I get confused!! The things us women go through we need a medal lol 

• Posted

I agree about neeing a medal, at least you have a friend close by who you can commiserate with, but I do have the ladies on the board, I am here about 3 or 4 times a day and it helps a LOT, I wish we could all have a big party. But, its good to be here with you guys.  I try to keep busy and think about something else because when I obsess over it, I feel worse, I pray too and that helps me also. 
  • Posted

Lennie if you're taking st. John's wort it should take it away in a few days but could take a month. I took it for this as it was a major problem, it calmed it, with time you will feel less and less and it will also keep you calmed.
    • Posted

I was not taking St. John's wort but I will get it on Friday. Thank you so much, its very nerve wracking to have all of this, its the chest tendonitis issue thats annoying the swelling never really goes away, it improves but the swelling/bulge feeling subsides at nigh which is good, but of course it always comes back and then to have the internal tremors is even worse. 
    • Posted

I also got the sea salt and the powdered vitamin C, I am going to start with that ASAP, I saw the post where it helps joint swelling. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.