internal tremors

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi everyone, is there anything that can be done to help with the internal tremors, literally when I touch my breasts or my joint areas, colloar bones, arms I get the internal tremors. 

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

completely agree, this has got to be the worst of all peri symptoms ---

some other terms i found for it on net - internal vibrations, shakiness, tremours, jitteriness,- are they the same ? it literally tires you out ..i immediately fall asleep the moment they stop...yes, they do stop.....its like those drill machines that are used for construction purposes...you notice them when they stop.

when im at my pc they seem more pronounced....more so early morning

but if i get up and move around theyre not so noticeable.

the digestion problem is bad but this has got to be the icing on the cake !!

• Posted

Gentle, funny this is exactly how i use feel, that machine stopped when it went away. For a year I was off the internet and no cellphone, it remarkably made a difference in that my jittery feelings actually did go away. A year later when I got a job it wasn't as bad anymore. Ladies at work told me of st. John's wort, at first I didn't buy but later when I started getting it again I took it it stopped it I'm so much better since taking it.

For stomach issues ginger tea is what my doctor recommends, and slippery elm before eating.

• Posted

I think that's what I need. I need some time away from the internet. The more I read up on these symptoms, the worse my anxiety gets. I used to have the internal tremors bad at one time and then they went away. I still get them from time to time and just this morning I woke up with the internal tremors. They finally stopped and when they did, so did everything else. I tell myself these internal tremors are part of the process and they will stop. I'm thinking of trying St. John's Wort. Quite a few people suggested it and it seems like it may work. Ginger does help with digestion issues. A probiotic helps with digestion also.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.