Intertwined thoughts

Posted , 4 users are following.

So me and a friend for a while now have been able to sense each others thoughts, emotions and other people's thoughts and emotions. We can sense death happiness and all other emotions even through telephone conversations. I was highly suicidal and he said to his mum "mum I sense death, I think grandma will pass away soon" the night after I attempted suicide and when I did the feeling he had went away as he took care of me. This has happened on a number of occasions with a number of different people but only my friend and I can sense it. Just wondering what this could be caused by. Hard to say to people as most people would think of it as crazy or insane. Any information would help smile

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You sound as though you are a sensitive person, some of us are blessed with being able to sense things that others miss completly, or are not even aware of.

You have to look upon this as a blessing rather than a curse, and use it for good, there are plenty of books about that you can read, hit the library.

No way it is crazy or insane, it is a gift and can be used for good, but so many don;t understand so it is hard road to travel

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.