Intrusive thoughts - Pure O

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi guys,

How often do you get intrusive thoughts. I have Pure OcD and get them constantly which is worrying me greatly.

Also what medication is best for them?

Please help me 😪😪😪😪😪

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kim, There seem to be more people suffering from OCD following the 'mental health' forum. I don't really hear much about it on here. Most people on here have GAD or health anxiety. Maybe try posting this on both? Hope that's helpful
    • Posted

Thanks Melmo but I can't find a mental health forum. Any help would be amazing xxx
    • Posted

Ye it doesn't seem to come up in the listings for some reason but if you type 'mental health' into the search bar then scroll down a bit and click on the discussion (green link with the speech bubble) you should find it. Let me know if your still having trouble
    • Posted

Awww found it thank you. How are you? Do you suffer intrusive thoughts aswel Hun? Xxxx
    • Posted

Once in a while but its not a huge problem for me, I'm afraid I can't help much. I just remembered noticing there were people with more specific things like OCD or Bi Polar on that forum. These are things more associated with intrusive thoughts I think. Worth a try smile
  • Posted

Hi, sorry I don't about this subject, hope you find the right advice.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.