Irregular Bleeding Between Period

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello, I had a period about a week and a half ago but yesterday I started randomly bleeding again. The blood is red and I would describe it as a moderate amount. I am still bleeding today so it's been about 36 hours since the first amount of blood. I've also experienced a dull ache on the right hand side of my abdomen/pelvic area on and off (but nothing that I would describe as a sharp pain) and some mild light headedness.

I am on birth control and have taken it regularly for a long time with no missed doses. I've never been pregnant. I am sexually active.  

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I meant to add: What should I do? Would this be a normal thing? I've never had it happen before and am a bit worried. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.