Irregular heartbeat and heart palpitations

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi i wondering if anyone else out there gets irregular heartbeat and palpitations from anxiety and panic attacks? My doctor said as I'm still to young didn't want to put me on any medication for this as I'm still quite young so I've just started having counselling sessions for this to see if it my anxiety or there is something wrong with my heart! I've had past ECG in hospital but never really picked anything up so now I've just got an appointment through for a couple of weeks time for having my heart monitored for 6 days whilst getting on with my everyday life.Its just starting to get me down now as I'm such a busy person who loves to be out doing things and just lately it's stopping me from going out certain places. 😔

2 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Amy.  Get the doctors to do bloods mine have come back with low b12 and they said that could be causing mine xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.