Irritated

Posted , 8 users are following.

i am so irritated!!!

this is a horrible feeling!

literally everything bugs me and it shows!

i am very bitchy!!

UGH............

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

You are describing me! When I cool down, I end up feeling bad and more irritated...at MYSELF! 😦

• Posted

If anyone knows what can be taken or done to help being irritable I would be over the moon. I do yoga, I practice breathing deeply.... And am still a complete rat bag!

• Posted

HELLO Cloutie, speaking of things getting on our nerves, this form is getting on my nerves because every single time I try to reply it makes me sign in every flipping time and a duplicate sentences and paragraphs and doesn’t capitalize correctly, so irritating. I tried to curb the sugar and alcohol and caffeine, it makes the temper tantrum is 1000 times worse. But to be honest I just went bananas on my husband last night, the least little thing they do it triggers you to just flip out I swear, but men can tend to be very passive aggressive which is also very irritating. I also read an article that said when you get upset stop and ask yourself is it my hormones or am I really upset about this. I’ll try to find the article and send it to you. I really feel for everyone on here because I know I beat myself up so bad after I lose my temper I mean like I beat myself up worse than anybody could. it is a vicious cycle, I’m three years post menopause and sometimes I still feel so bad. but I deep breath and ask God to please control my thoughts. we are pretty much climbing up Mount Everest every day, the Mount Everest of hormones ;- sending positive vibes everyone’s way 😃

• Posted

so funny you posted this today. i was like this earlier today. i had to make a return at a store today and i don't mean to be short with people but i probably was and she was giving it right back to me lol!! sisters in meno... HAHA... i had to laugh about it when i left.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.