IRRITATED VAGINA DOES IT LOOK OK?! on my period

Posted , 4 users are following.

IM SORRY IM ON MY PERIOD. does it look ok? u seee those tiny bumps by inside my vagina lips, what is that? it feels irritated. i started using baby shampoo recently down there .. maybe i should use regular baby soap ?! DOES EVERYTHING LOOK NORMAL ANYWAYS? SOMETIMES WHEN IM IN MY PERIOD IT STINGS WHEN THE BLOOD COMES OUT. if im not on my period i dont have that problem

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

you are actually never suppose to use any soap what so ever on your vagina. Your vagina has a natural PH that cleans it self all you need to do is take your hand put some water and rinse thats it. Also you are suppose to pat dry your vagina after a shower DO NOT wipe with the towel it will cause even more irritation.

• Posted

do you think the bumps look normal tho like does it look like irritation. does it look like herpes or regular ???

• Posted

These tiny bumps are just sebaceous glands.

• Posted

Not sure which bumps you're talking about, but everything seems normal on the photos.

• Posted

mine used to look the same. they look like skin tags to me. i bought some over the counter skin tag removal and they were gone the next week (but please go get them removed professionally. the chemicals irritated the look of my vagina and gave me little lesions, so i had to get some prescribed cream), & for the period thing, you might have an infection or a cut in the area. period blood should not sting. you should start washing with Vagisil or any vaginal soaps of your choice to reduce getting an infection and irritating your vaginal area

• Posted

**by the way I was talking about the bumps on your labia minora. i did not know you could have been referring to the ones inside of your vaginal area. but I see those are common. if you are paranoid, you can always ask a gynaecologist for help

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.