Is anyone getting spots?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Never ever been cleaner on the inside in my life!

But still I'm getting the odd spot, not bad but usually in a stupid place like inbetween my eyebrows, or middle of my cheek!

Any ideas why this might be happening ?  I also suffer with psoriasis, that's not even beginning to clear ( just a small patch on my elbow) 

Anybody shine some light on it?

Shelagh xxx 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I have been having little white spots on the nose and chin area I just thought it was the 'bad' toxins leaving me old body!! xx
  • Posted

Yes I have never suffered spots , they start like a heat lump . I get the in my checks and in the middle of eye brows .

Very very strange thought it was just me  now I see that's not the case . X

• Posted

Never been happy to see spots but at least it shows we're on the right path smile 
  • Posted

How odd! I have been getting spots under my eyebrows and quite sore too, never gave it a thought it was due to our little blue pals x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.