Posted , 15 users are following.

Im 22 and 15stone just wondering if anyone was around the same 

0 likes, 46 replies

46 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I'm 25 and 18 stone x
    • Posted

I took the tablets about 6 months ago and lost about a stone and a half in 3 months, but was doing it completely wrong ! Ate a lot of fat and the side effects were horrendous!! So now I'm on week one doing it properly! Dnt feel like I've lost anything yet though! Hope your finding it ok xx
    • Posted

I found that. I think I need 2 drink more tbh. I got a holiday in october. I was gutted when I was unmobile with my foot but it gets u down. I havent gor kids or anything its my fault im fat sad xxx
    • Posted

I haven't got kids either. In the last few months I've just admitted to myself that I have made some terrible habits, eating loads of choc in front of the tv, having takeaways mid-week. But it's now that I've finally realised I WANT to loose weight. Until now I haven't 100% wanted it ( I don't know why!!) I wish you loads of luck with your weight loss! We can do this! :-) xx
    • Posted

We can I know I can but cant go 2 the gym again :-( yet due 2 my foot. I emailed u on here if u didnt mind xx
  • Posted

Heya. I'm 21 and 18 st 11, (lost 5lb since sat woooo!!)

It's super tough being young and fat... i was overweight all my childhood, and then had a baby 9 months ago and put on 3 stone which has now just pushed me over the edge... i wanna lose 7 stones, which will be tough but achievable I think...as long as I stay motivated!!

Good luck to you on your journey smile good to know there are other young'uns out there in the same boat (although you're way lighter than me already!!) 

• Posted

I put 2 stone on after having my little one at 22 it's just so easy to do. Doing this for myself and my little one I don't want him to grow up with bad eating habits and I want to be able to run around with him for more than 5 mins without being a big sweaty melting mess.
    • Posted

I put 2 on from my foot. I want 2 lose 5 so im 10 stone. Good luck as well hun xz

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.