Is everyone ok??

Posted , 10 users are following.

havent seen any new posts??? is everyone doing ok during this covid??? how is everyone feeling??

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

• Edited

Hi Jaynie! Thank you for reaching out and asking. I for one am stressed to the max, lol! I missed a period for the first time last month. I did get it in July and it was horrible. I feel like my symptoms are magnified and I am always on edge. I am exhausted and have insomnia and when I do sleep it is very restless. I just keep praying and knowing at some point this too shall pass! How are YOU??

• Posted

i am a wreck. im in post and i too cant sleep. i feel bad all tge time..i have no idea whats goingbon with my body ...with this covid im very nervous about going to drs..when they are even open anyway..just keep praying it passes. hang in there. sending prayers

• Posted

sorry took so long to respond for some reason im not getting the responses .i have to go back and now some are popping up..im in the boat with u as far as no sleep. i was having this falling rush electric kinda feeling that kept waking me up at night which would lead to.panic so ive stopped sleeping at night. now i just doze a bit during the day..another lady said her lungs felt like cotton candy. i guess thats a good way to describe weird breathing. the hot rushes are worse. i just dont get how our older yrs are so fun....my days just run into days. idk how u can feel this bad and drs cant find anything. anyway. hang in there and be safe

• Edited

Hi 😃

Not good! - I am 55, stopped having periods October 2019. Had bad perimenopause symptoms, now have stopped its worse. The pandemic and lockdown made me hugely emotional, bit better now. I had to see GP 3 weeks ago for bad piles and urine infection that was so bad i didn't know what to do with myself (think meno related stress). Took medication and is much better. I have noticed that where i would normally of had a period for 2 weeks each month, i feel awful ( emotional), sore boobs, mood swings, health anxiety, you name it, i tick most on the list.

Im trying to do this naturally through diet, exercise but i am struggling. I don't really want to go down the HRT route if i can. I'm finding it very difficult at the moment. I have a 17 year old daughter at home trying to manage online A level lessons, so hasn't been a barrel of laughs all being stuck in but then its the same for everyone, so i should not complain!

• Edited

u sound like me only my period stopped bout 3 years ago but i didnt get this bad til last feb. lately its just hell..i cant sleep my breathing feels weird anxiety anxiety anxiety...hot flashes very bad..weird headaches..when i do finally fall asleep im waken by this weird rush electric feeling. then i feel like i have the flu. sometimes for min sometimes all day. my health anxiety is through the roof. i reread old post from other women and it seems alot is tgis menapause crap. it really is wearing me down. i too am trying to do this naturally ..need a break though ..ill pray for u ..be safe in this crazy world these days.

• Edited

I have been wondering the same. I was checking my settings thinking WHY DON'T I RECEIVE any more messages. Hope you are OK Jaynie. It has been tough with covid-19 going on. It added to our anxiety and worries. Take care

• Edited

everything feels very strange now...ppl everywhere i go things are very different. even this forum noone seems to bebon it for supporting each other. hope u are doing well also. stay safe

• Posted

Also post meno 6 years worse than ever. struggling with constant dizziness at mo anxiety

is terrible hot flushes as bad as ever heart palps, skipped beat, shaking, nausea, fatigue, list goes on and on.

so fed up. Try not to google cos just makes me worse I convince myself I have something awful.

Wishing you all better days.

• Posted

hi. i guess we are in the same boat. i cant believe this happens to women. i heard of menapause but i thought only hot flash. like u just get hot then it goes away.. mine are like pins and needles then weird head tgen hot...then i justbfeel like i got a really bad hangover with the flu. i feel like tgat all day. then the weird breathing where that comes from idk. i cant sleep at night cusvof the feeling im falling electric feeling that leads to panic so i just doze during day. yes the list goes on also and like u i try to stay off dr google...im here if u need to chat. stay safe. ur arent alone in this...

• Posted

Thanks Jaynie

I know it sucks doesn't it. Try not to worry too much I know its easier said

than done. Try and tell yourself so many women have same symptoms and all still here.

Our Anxiety makes things so much worse because our nerves are sensitized and our body reacts. It will pass.

• Posted

i try to talk myself out. its been almost 2 years. 3 without a period but its like how can someone feel this bad and live???? well ur not alone either. thanks for beingbthere. stay safe

• Edited

I haven't been posting much because my posts keep getting removed. I spend all this time writing for someone to not even bother reading them and just hit delete.

I never post the name of a product or link to a website or recommend a certain remedy/behavior. All I do is post about my own experience with symptoms. It's ridiculous.

• Posted

idk whats been going on with this .there has been noone on there. even alll mine seem to disappear. if it keeps happening and u need an ear just send private message ill be glad to chat..stay safe

• Posted

hi. i haven't been on here in a while either. i stopped getting email notifications. Does anyone know what is going on with the site? I used to get so much comfort from all of the ladies on here.

• Posted

hi. i have no idea. its like everything just stopped. i used to get emails all day and it was nice to hear from others. it really helped to get through. idk just keep responding hopefully ppl will start coming back. btw how are up holding up???

• Posted

Me too... I stopped getting notifications weeks ago and thought I would pop in..

• Posted

I am hanging in there. i was doing pretty good but started having some crazy symptoms so that why I came on here to look for info. i didn't get an email notifying me of your response either. Maybe we should reach out and let them know??

i have been dealing with some stomach issues for the past week....along with some other crazy stuff. How are you?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.